[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Etheroll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>You missed all the moons
>But wait what is this in the horizon?
>Etheroll.

Let me explain this to you for a sec. Etheroll is an Ethereum dice gambling platform.

>4.5 billion dollars wagered in bitcoin per year
>Developer has done little to no marketing yet
>Actually has a working product
>Tokens owned gives you a share in quarterly dividends
>House is already +$100,000 even without utilizing the full bankroll
>34 million dollar market cap right now

Organic growth has been crazy and dividends are August 8th. Don't say I didn't warn you.
>>
yo shut the fuck up. This is a secret golden egg fuckface.
>>
>>2737833
if it's such a secret golden egg how come it's been getting dumped lately
>>
>>2737833
Sorry sempai, cat came out of the bag
>>
>>2737827
The volume on etherdelta is so low for this thing that i'm pretty sure this recent pump has been mostly one guy buying and selling to himself.
>>
>>2737837
>All coins are down
>Etheroll is extremely low market cap
>Not expecting volatility
>>
>>2737855
That's why it's a crazy steal. There are a ton of other shitcoins that have either not produced any real business yet, and other shitcoins that are literally just a joke. Yet many have mooned.

Now think about a token whose goals aren't extremely out of possibility, who has actually achieved profit, and super low market cap. That's why I bought.
>>
cant someone just simply clone their product and lower the edge? theres nothing unique about gambling on ethereum
>>
August 8th is my Birthday.

Don't fuck me, I'M GOING ALL IN!!!!!!
>>
>>2737901
you cant go lower then 1%.
>>
>>2738281
0.9%
>>
>>2738309
Why would you buy into a dice site that has a 0.9% edge over a site that has 1%

How do you run a site with no bankroll because no one is investing in it

How do bet on a site with no bankroll?

You'll find that 1% is that sweet spot that can attract investors and gamblers. Any lower and you have no investors, any higher and you have no clients.
>>
>>2737901
It doesn't have to be fucking unique for people to gamble on it. Bitcoin proved that cryptocurrencies make it easier for people to gamble, and people love to do it. 15 million dollars has already been wagered on Etheroll. This thing is a fucking golden egg and you're retarded if you don't buy this shit at <$10 a pop.

Now here's some links for you fucks.

Live stats: http://www.cryptocurrencychart.com/etheroll-live-stats/USD

FAQs: https://www.reddit.com/r/etheroll/comments/6g6y7m/etheroll_dice_for_newbies_faq/

A short article run down of Etheroll (DICE): https://medium.com/@toulon79/the-investment-case-for-etheroll-a48d2be8a614

This is like buying Ether in early 2016. Hold this shit for years.
>>
File: 1499385164893.jpg (41KB, 447x604px) Image search: [Google]
1499385164893.jpg
41KB, 447x604px
frankly I don't think Jesus would approve of profiting directly off of gambling like this. have you people even considered the moral costs of investing in this token?
>>
>>2738491

Shh, you convinced me. Now keep it quiet so we can accumulate. Im still on level 1 verification on polo, i need a few days.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.