[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will he be the world's first trillionaire?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: bezos_2636885b.jpg (30KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
bezos_2636885b.jpg
30KB, 620x387px
Will he be the world's first trillionaire?
>>
I bet he'd trade 99% of his net worth for a NW1 hairline

srs
>>
>>2736933
you don't think he could get some hairplugs or something? surely there's something you could do with that sort of wealth
>>
No he won't, he's barely 10% of the way there. Put it into context apples market cap is like 800b so they're 80% of the way to 1 trillion and that's the entire company

This guy only has a portion of Amazon shares, for him to he a trillionaire Amazon itself must pass 1 trillion and probably around more than 2 trillion in market cap to make bezos worth anywhere near 1trilli
>>
>>2736942

hair transplant
>>
i'd put money on Musk over him easily. Anyone who can easily travel space and mine the rare minerals and ores out there would be the first without question.
>>
Maybe in a couple more generations there will be a trillionaire or two.
>>
>>2737093
Musk is a retard. He got divorced to the same woman, twice.
>>
>>2736929

If wealth growth and inequality growth remain the same, it would take many, many years for any one person to reach trillionaire status. If he becomes some kind of monarch that's another story.

There's also the most likely scenario, that wealth generation greatly accelerates and inequality rate also goes exponential, then someone could grab all that dosh free of charge, but I personally doubt it would be anyone in Sillicon valley
>>
>>2737123
yea, but the CIA is backing him as a cointel operation. all of his companies are dependent on government cheese. he could easily end up being $1T on paper even if most that money belongs to the government in reality
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.