[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MUST READ Business Books

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: C Munger.jpg (28KB, 550x385px) Image search: [Google]
C Munger.jpg
28KB, 550x385px
/biz/ recommend MUST READ BUSINESS BOOKS ITT.

My strong recommendation: Poor Charlie's Almanack.
>>
up
>>
Post more things yourself first
>>
File: 1494812384394.jpg (955KB, 1345x1450px) Image search: [Google]
1494812384394.jpg
955KB, 1345x1450px
>>
interested to see the idiot on here - anyone read it? i read the first 100 or so pages a year ago, how does it relate to the others?
>>
In addition to works already mentioned ITT:

> The Personal MBA (Kaufman)
Fantastic and comprehensive survey of business topics and concepts.

> The Power of Habit (Duhigg)
Not really much of a business book, but still an interesting read that's applicable in the arena.

> The Prince (Machiavelli)
Definitely not a business book moreso than statecraft, though certain elements of its wisdom are definitely handy.

> iWoz (Wozniak)
Autobiography of Steve Wozniak, the technical co-founder of Apple.

> The Mythical Man-Month (Brooks)
Pretty outdated in many regards, but its principles with respect to project management are sound and stellar.

> Outwitting the Devil (Hill)
Since "Think and Grow Rich" was mentioned ITT, this is an essential companion piece / successor work to it.

Currently reading The Art of the Deal (Trump), which has a lot of interesting advice to offer, and thus far would recommend.
>>
The only reason I feel superior to most people here is because Ive read Krugman - Obstfeld and they dont.
>>
never read the full book, just the summery. Just like Tai Lopez.
>>
File: 2961175776_b341ca0fc5[1].jpg (32KB, 300x391px) Image search: [Google]
2961175776_b341ca0fc5[1].jpg
32KB, 300x391px
>>2735749
>like Tai Lopez
>>
Strongly recommending Drucker --- the master of modern day management
>>
>>2735427
>>2735488
Read it like ten years ago when I was a teen.

Have no idea what it's doing in the guy's picture; it has nothing to do with business.
>>
Any essential biographies/portraits of great leaders?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.