[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LTC BTC ETH DEAD why are you still holding on?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

XRP is faster and it has cheaper fees.

Stop holding onto these dead coins when XRP can easily replace them.

RIPPLE is not pushing XRP retail because of legal reasons but 3rd parties can and so can the community. stop being a fucking square paying stupid ass fees waiting fucking forever for your fucking coins tired of this shit xrp is cheap asf i should punch you in the fucking fartbox you stupid blind monkeys stop fucking buying ltc btc eth buy xrp im gonna fucking flip
>>
>>2734354
nice sell pitch faggot.
Of all the coins you mentioned XRP looks the most dead to me lol.
>>
>>2734384

Not a sales pitch bro XRP is the superior currency OUTSCALES BTC ETH AND LTC

what u got now ima make hella bands of xrp and this fast

ur a square
>>
I will never understand people trying to hype XRP like you'd do for other coins.

It's already at the pricepoints they wanted it at, and the administration of new coins and additional production is carefully tailored to make it stable and usable over big networks, who won't have to fear huge fluctuations in price is they use the Ripple tokens.

Anyone getting in for "dem gains" has to be fucking retarded
>>
>>2734394
Disclosure is I hold ETH, BTC, and XRP (fuck LTC).

But stop shilling.
>>
XRP is a scamcoin for faggots newcryptocucks who got in in May or somewhere and saw it rise 100% in a day or whatever.

The memory still remains.

It's a shitcoin that has the utter degen community behind it, full of pajeet subhuman scum, poorfag scammers trying to pitch their bags and they all repeat the faggot yoda scam promise of XRP $1 and of course

....wait for it...

the best of it all...

XRP USED BY THE BANKZ meme

If there was any justice on this world (sadly there isnt) every exchange would dox XRP hodlers so they could be traced and gutted like filthy pigs like they really are.
>>
>>2734446
https://ripple.com/xrp/buy-xrp/

take a look at the first buy option there son

tell me what you see
>>
>>2734453
>https://ripple.com/xrp/buy-xrp/

Hahahah........AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAH

The bankz meme is still stronk...

GOOD FUCKIN RIDDANCE, HOLD THE SCAMCOIN TRASH BAGS ALL THE WAY TO 0 SATS AND KEEP READING YODA "XRP $1" TO MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD

FAGGOT

DIE
>>
>>2734446
look son, a bagholder.
>>
>>2734468

i got you anon

FUCK CRIPPLE THIS WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT

IT'LL NEVER MOON GOING TO 2 SATS
>>
File: faggotdegen.png (10KB, 1281x66px) Image search: [Google]
faggotdegen.png
10KB, 1281x66px
>>2734472

For fuck sake faggot, I got out of that shit long time ago, you fuckin imbecile.
>>
>>2734354
I just bought all of them
every single one
not 100K
not 100M
not 100B
all of them

thanks op
>>
>>2734354
XEM > XRP
>>
I understand how you feel OP.
I also have some money tied up in XRP for the time being.
It's lost about 1/6th of its value since I bought it.
If I have to wait for the next crypto rush to get my money back, so be it.
>>
File: LiteWayne.jpg (122KB, 600x591px) Image search: [Google]
LiteWayne.jpg
122KB, 600x591px
>>2734354
>>2734384
>>2734394
>>2734418
>>2734443
>>2734446
>>2734453
>>2734468
>>2734472
>>2734478
>>2734484
>>2734504
>>2734543
>>2734624

Daily reminder to all y'all pussy mark bitch ass house niggas
>>
>>2734394

ETH isn't a currency in the first place. Your argument is invalid.
>>
>>2734443
XRP IS A CRASHING SCAM , IDIOT. Meanwhile LTC is mooning.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.