[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey sport, welcome back! I hope you had fun with your digital

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Baby-Boomers.jpg (193KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
Baby-Boomers.jpg
193KB, 1280x853px
Hey sport, welcome back! I hope you had fun with your digital money emoji with your internet friends. Now that they're done with, how about you get a job and contribute your money to society? This guy ain't gonna retire himself!
>>
>>2733120
>House already paid off
>Probably made millions in the stock market in the last 10 years, could live off interest easily
>Car already paid off
>Probably collecting social security

Fuck off.
>>
>>2733120
We might have to fire up the ovens again....
>>
>>2733157
>millions
how? isn't day trading supposed to be a meme?
enlighten me tho
>>
>>2733194
So, you probably already paid off your house and car, since your what, 70 now? So if you have a job you probably have a fuck ton of disposable income since you've probably been in the same job for at least the last 5 years and gotten whatever promotion they were going to give you? So, you probably have a fuck ton of money since you have maximized any income you can maximize, and you reduced your expenses however much you were going to reduce them, right? So you can probably throw whatever you have at leisure and the stock market right? And you probably already have 10+ years of experience in the market already, so you make the correct decisions at the right time, right? And the last recession happened 9 years ago, and was an amazing buying oppurtunity, right? So, your probably a millionaire right now, right? Because anyone who isnt a millionaire after the market went from 6,000 to 21,000 in under 9 years is a fucking idiot, right? Yeah.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.