[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looks like the pain isn't over yet. No, not even close...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1499399922230.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1499399922230.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
Looks like the pain isn't over yet. No, not even close...
>>
>>2732981
Starting to think that it's scam. If you go in their Slack, you'll find that some ark members are immature as fuck.
>>
>>2732981
babby can't into buying low and selling high?
>>2733000
>immature
have a sense of humour and judge by their developments not shitposting
>>
>>2733000
Agreed - I asked legit questions and got bullshit in response.

Also the main dev is incoherent.

I still perceive some good plans for ark and it has a clutch of good community developers, I'm hanging onto it.
>>
>>2733240
The community developers are the ones carrying this shit.
>>
>>2733090
No, I only know how to buy high and sell low.
>>
What exactly did they say in slack?
>>
>>2732981

the discord has been cancer since that one guy scammed most of "us"
>>
go on FUDDERS, I need to buy ARK more cheaply
>>
>>2733265
which specific discord would that be?
>>
>>2732981
I heard the one guy isn't actually a unicorn...time to sell I guess.
>>
Another thread with no solid evidence of anything. When will fudders learn?
>>
>>2733240
Screenshots of the bullshit? Or at least give me the time stamps so I can look myself
>>
>>2735050
Lookup Lawrence of Arabia in the general chat. They thought I was some dweeb from twitter.
>>
Invest in this trust me
The old guy with the beard who is the MD is literally our crypto santa
He will make sure we all make it
>>
>>2735118
That guy is pretty cool and genuinely nice.

I wish that Francois-Xavier spoke fluent English but he's probably busy with developing anyway
>>
So will this coin ever reach 5€? When?
>>
>>2734308
>>2735050
Does no one here even read their bitcointalk page? It's only one guy, but you can see the way he talks to people is childish. It's nothing to affect my holdings, but open your eyes.
>>
>>2732981
I made a decent amount of money scalping that back and forth a few days ago.
>>
When do biz_classic weekly payouts start?
I'm a small fry (probably one of the smallest) and I'm just curious to see how little I'll be getting.

I estimate something like ~0.14ish weekly. Which is pretty low, but it's something anyway...
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.