[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starting A Cannabusiness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Cannabusiness.jpg (156KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
Cannabusiness.jpg
156KB, 640x420px
I'm trying to start a cannabis cultivation & extract manufacturing business. Yes this is legal in the state I live in. I have investors available, but I don't really understand how to put together a business plan. I know little about the business end of things, all my experince is in the operations end.

Help me /biz/ you're my only hope.
>>
Find a good partner
>>
>>2732514
google dan pena
>>
>>2732531
My partner can run a business (10 years managing various businesses), but neither of us has ever had to start one with OPM.
>>
>>2732514
So you're not the guy with the money, and you're not the guy who knows how to grow good pot? Stay the fuck out of the business fuckface. You'll do nothing but fuck up the operation. The grower doesn't need a boss. The owner causes him enough trouble.
>>
>>2732595
English must not be your first language. My partner is the business manager, I'm the cultivation guy. Neither of us has the money necessary to make it happen.
>>
>>2732514
You're up against a lot of normies. If I were you I'd target the states approaching legalization (medical decriminalized etc) and build a monopoly. Right now you're up against the big boys with nothing to show for it so you better find a niche.
>>
>>2732514

I know a lot of people in the BIZ both in cali and colorado. Bro you have to spend a lot of money on being certified and depending on if your doing it indoors or outdoors, you will need building inspection.. and so on. Just like it was mentioned... Better off getting ready to take over and monopolize in another state thats about to be legal. All of my people have all eyes on florida. THAT SUN. Good luck bro. Wish I had some smoke. Been a fucked up week for me.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.