[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Genesis Mining vs Buying Low/Selling High

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: genesis.png (7KB, 225x225px)
genesis.png
7KB, 225x225px
What methods you do you bros use? What do you invest in on genesis? What do you invest in trading? Lets discuss Cloudmining vs trading, what do you guys think?
>>
>>2732287
don't pay to mine using cloudservers. You'll make more money selling affiliate registrations.
>>
The only cloudmining that's not a scam it's Nicehash
>>
>>2732291
How can you get your referral out there without becoming a youtuber?
>>2732292
Nicehash doesnt publically show their prices, and them being new and all it seems a bitch sketchy
>>
>>2732306
Bit* Fuck autocorrect haha
>>
>>2732306
On Nicehash you buy hashrate at prices set by the market, it's like a exchange for hashrate, the hashrate it's provided by normies and lazy miners that get paid straight in BTC
It's the only one that's not a scam since you aren't buying contracts that will never break even when difficulty increases
Even then, you need to have a strategy to buy at cheap prices
The only easy way to mine it's by reusing equipment that you already have and that can break even electricity costs
>>
I use this place currently. My current ROI will be met within the contract time frame and then some so it seems ok.
>>
Genesis affiliate code (get 3% off) -
nirJLN
>>
>>2732383
use mine and ill use yours ;) probably upgrading another 100$ next week
FZq2NK <--- 3% off your purchases :)
>>
>>2732404
Cool man will do
>>
>>2732287
I sold my gains in eth and btc to buy some contracts and used someone's code. I bought BTC and ETH. I recently bought X11 when it was available again. The ETH and X11 have diminishing payouts at the moment.
>>
>>2732460
what did your previous gains come from?
Also, I have .2 TH/S BTC, 10 mh/s dash, and 3 eth/s, how inaccurate do you think calculators are for profit? How much should I expect?
>>
File: hashrates.png (13KB, 754x224px) Image search: [Google]
hashrates.png
13KB, 754x224px
>>2732472
I bought ETH at 100 and bought contract at 400.
bought BTC at 1k and Bought contract at 2.5k.
The X11 was just extra cash. I went a little bigger on my contracts. My reasoning was I am trading an asset at ATH for a fixed asset(contract).
I'm going to join in and drop my code. "gwpAO6"

I just started, but I heard some youtuber say the calculations were 15 to 20 percent off. So ROI could take 15 to 20 percent longer.
>>
>>2732523
Are you accounting for increasing difficulty in your calculations? Newbies tend to forget to do that and think to themselves, "wow what a great deal".
>>
>>2732620
Any good way to calculate increased difficulty on non btc? I have found a difficulty calc for btc but not for any altcoins. Would greatly appreciate :)
>>
>>2732620
Nope. I'm probably screwed. It isn't money that I can't live without. I would think at some point in a 2 year contract that I would get my money back. Also the BTC is a life contract as long as it's profitable.
>>
ive been very impressed so far with genisis..93% paid off....good. system

https://www.genesis-mining.com/a/1155067 check out genisis mining its the best!! use my code for 3%!!!! ioCckv THANKSS
>>
>>2732642
>>2732662
Plug it into this
http://www.mycryptobuddy.com/BitcoinMiningCalculator
>>
File: roi_genisis_mining.png (269KB, 1046x1401px) Image search: [Google]
roi_genisis_mining.png
269KB, 1046x1401px
>>2732662
>I would think at some point in a 2 year contract that I would get my money back. Also the BTC is a life contract as long as it's profitable.

Naive, I researched GenesisMining myself a long time ago. It may be lifetime, but only until you can't pay off daily maintenance fees. While the numbers probably are different. Look up the terms to deduce the daily maintenance fees, then on the calculator that factors in difficulty increases see how long you will be getting revenue. I am 100% certain you will be at a loss.

The only reason you lost money is because you didn't do your due diligence.

If you want cloud mining, throw your money at this ICO (only after you researched it of course)
https://cryptonomos.com/wtt/
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.