[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crypto has ruined my life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1408494800953.jpg (37KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1408494800953.jpg
37KB, 400x388px
>tfw don't sleep
>tfw barely eat anymore
>tfw wear diapers because I don't want to miss a trade while on the toilet
>tfw dehydrated constantly
>tfw haven't seen sunlight in a month
>tfw only shower once a month

Why can't they just have normal hours like the stock market when are they going to get rid of this 24/7 bullshit?
>>
Just trade on your phone peasant and set buy/sell orders
>>
>>2732094
>wear diapers
Kek
>>
you wanted the gubberment regulations to get out of the way. well, this is what you get.
>>
>>2732094
>>tfw wear diapers because I don't want to miss a trade while on the toilet
i know this is le funne joke, but you can trade on laptop or even tablet/phone
>>
>>2732113
>>2732162

my phone is too old to support the apps and I dont have a laptop
>>
Just set buy/sell orders in a safe range? If you're that into this that you're obsessing over every swing, then you're in for a bad time. Crypto is a volatile market no dug. It's a red flag that you might be emotionally investing which can definitely bite your ass, which is why it pays to use disposable money.

It helps me to just think of it as a video game that I'm just trying to get a better score in. But of course people obsess about that too. Just 1's and 0's.
>>
>>2732094
>day trading crypto
This isn't stocks old man. Crypto is for holding ONLY. You are the definition of cancer. Kill yourself, onegaishimasu.
>>
>>2732187
Buy one faggot. If you spend this much time trading crypto as you say you do, you have to be making some sick gains. Stop being such a jew
>>
>>2732282
>not knowing crypto is infested with juden
>>
>>2732265
hontoni domo arigato, gozaimaaaaasssss
>>
>>2732094

But anon, the 24/7 shitcoin trading hours is the best part for those wageslaves of us cucking away for (((the man))) all day
>>
>>2732094
lmao I hope you are joking about the diapers.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.