[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me pick a job!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

So, I'm sick of working fast food, and I was hoping that someone could help me choose between a couple locations on where to switch out to. The places I'm looking at right now are Target, Sprouts, PetSmart/Petco, and a Batteries+Bulbs. Would I need any legitimate requirements other than work experience to work at any of these? (looking at B+B) Also, PetSmart/Petco seem nice and laid back but I'm a bit nervous about working with animals.

Flexible hours would be fantastic and is what I'm mainly looking for. Any place laid back and easy to learn. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
>>
Please be a troll.
>>
>>2731558
That is not a job, idiot.
>>2731527
Please be an astronaut!
>>
>>2731527

petstore probably has more job security as you cant send puppers in the mail
>>
File: comfycat.jpg (25KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
comfycat.jpg
25KB, 500x383px
Working with animals sound like it could be fun. Try it!
>>
Do some construction bro... Haven't you seen the movie office space?
>>
>>2731527
Data Scientist
>>
>>2731527
if you can choose why don't you interview at each one and choose?

my input: suck dick for money.
>>
>>2731527
Start looking for landscaping jobs. Work with a bunch of beaners and get some experience
>>
>>2731527
why don't you get your maths phd like 99.9999999% of /biz/?
>>
File: viperaberus.jpg (428KB, 1200x798px) Image search: [Google]
viperaberus.jpg
428KB, 1200x798px
>>2731527
PetSmart is pretty good, I worked there a few years.

Be careful though, most locations put the new people straight to work de-fanging the various venomous animals any PetSmart store comes into possession of over the course of time. No one else wants to do that shit so it'll be your job. You have to use tweezers on some of the spiders and it can be precision work, but the snakes are worse by far.

Usually all it takes is a few months of that and you'll get moved up into one of the better positions, stocking or maybe even management depending on your age/work history/lack of staff at the location.

Somehow I made it through my fang phase, as it's called. Not two days after I had finished training the new guy and started on stocking dogfood and shit he got scared and lost control of a European viper. He also didn't shut the door so we had to evacuate the building and comb it with claws and nets. The thing slinked in perfectly between like 6 bags of Pedigree that were on the floor because its coloring was very similar, took us 4 hours to find it.

We didn't see him back after that, I don't think my manager had to fire him he was just gone. With any luck you won't experience anything like that, I'm glad I'm done with that place.

Pic related, it's the snake. Color is almost spot on too.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.