[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you bang your mother?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1 ounce.jpg (70KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
1 ounce.jpg
70KB, 780x438px
No you wouldn't. So why they hell are you feminist coiners so adamant on only pumping incestuously throughout the coin system? You think that can last forever? Have you learned nothing from the IMF and its basket of currencies and endless printing?

The only way your DNA gets stronger is if you find a mate outside your family tree.

GOLD AND SILVER is waiting for you to fuck it.

What is there to gain by this?

1) You once and for all tell your fiat overlords to piss off.

2) You hedge your gains outside the system in an untaxable environment.

3) You meet other like minded individuals that have as much disdain for the Federal Reserve as you do.

4) You save crypto from a huge train wreck which if not stopped and slowed it will overvalue things to the point of no return.

5) You purchase much needed muscle. Let's face it when it comes to Central Bankers crypto herds would rather lie down and lick their boots then defeat them.
>>
fuck off nocoiner
>>
>>2731228
>No you wouldn't
I post on /trash/. You have no idea what I'm capable of.
>>
>>2731301
Do you see that picture above you? That's what a coin looks like video gamer. An actual real life coin.

Let me ask you a question "coiner":

Would you rather have a real live woman or one that you can never feel?

And if you start going down that road where you say you don't have to listen to your computer screen bitch at you I'm going to downgrade you straight to infant and you can gtfo of this thread.

The real world is run by men that have a set of balls not infants that hide behind proxies cause they live in fear.
>>
>>2731442
Buy digibyte or fuck off nocoin
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.