[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Biz fucked it up PT 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: deadcatbounce.jpg (4KB, 132x199px) Image search: [Google]
deadcatbounce.jpg
4KB, 132x199px
Fucking thanks for making bashing threads just shitting on coins and scaring people away from crypto. Enjoy cucking yourself by telling people SCAM so they think Crypto is ALL a fucking scam. Let shitcoins fall into obscurity, and remember that saying negative things just create powerful negative association to all crypto. People are risk averse and negative points are far more impactful.

So, thanks for fucking up a good thing with your FUD. Trying to scoop up cheap coin by scaring people away is absolutely fucking stupid, because it just damages the reputation of crypto to people unfamiliar to it. Thanks again you sad, stupid motherfuckers.
>>
>>2731205
>damages the reputation of crypto to people unfamiliar to it
Yea I think the amount of vaporware and straight up scams did that for itself.
>>
>>2731209
Didnt stop people before, shitcoins just died as entry 700 on coinmarketcap. . Now that FUD is more rampant, the decline is played up majorly. Say a top 10 coin is a SCAM SCAM SCAM where they are printing coins and cashing out, you better believe people are getting freaked out.
>>
>>2731224
>Say a top 10 coin is a SCAM SCAM SCAM where they are printing coins and cashing out, you better believe people are getting freaked out.
This shit literally happens though. Don't be so naive.
>>
A lot of money came in, after that, the growth went stale, people who made money pulled out, there's nothing surprising about that.
The people who held shitcoins deserve it, they were all about real world usage when it's still hard to even use something like bitcoin. Having so many shit tokens worth millions has to catch up.

And /biz/ is irrelevant in this whole thing. https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=bitcoin crypto is now know to every investor so the gold rush is over.

Crypto will still become way bigger but it will grow slowly and it will start to look increasingly more like other financial assets
>>
>>2731205
Trying to buy cheap coins?? Not in this market buddy. Cashed out a while ago. Now I just spread FUD for fun :)
>>
>>2731231
Well, several are not scams. Yet I see the popular consensus that it is a russian/chinese/jewish/pajeet SCAM, when the coins actually work as intended and there is information of the ICO and roadmaps being executed. Really disheartening to see. People don't realize that if there is a good way to destroy crypto, its to see how hard we can destroy a piece of legitimate software's reputation.
>>
>>2731259
You dont know the market cap some of these projects could reach, why risk scaring people away permanently, when you could foster growth and have people trust crypto much more and be willing to inject more money in?
>>
>>2731292

>>2731359

>you just scare people away you stupid fucking nigger and nobody comes in to buy your fucking coins ever again. You can get the same fucking effect by just convincing massive amounts of people to buy and grow the market cap as opposed to trying to "make the shares cheap".
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.