[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Margin Trading

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1473885724063.jpg (145KB, 1920x1541px) Image search: [Google]
1473885724063.jpg
145KB, 1920x1541px
What happens when you get liquidated? Do you lose everything or get to keep the 20% that is left? Pls help.
t. anon who is currently getting margin called
>>
I hate cripple so god damn much.
>>
>>2731003
>What happens when you get liquidated?
lol
>>
File: 1460927594718.jpg (81KB, 419x480px) Image search: [Google]
1460927594718.jpg
81KB, 419x480px
>>2731003
>>
>>2731037
>>2731052
This doesn't sound good.
>>
NO ONE WILL ANSWER THIS SIMPLE QUESTION REEE
>>
>>2731003
You lose the 20%. So exit at a loss before you lose everything. Save the 20% otherwise lose 100%. That or deposit more to increase your liquidation price.
>>
>>2731003
Jesus Christ. Why would you trade on margin if you don't even understand something so basic? And how did you get leverage? Do the exchanges allow any retards to use it no questions asked?
>>
>>2731255
Why do they just get to take the 20%? Why wouldn't they just close your position and give you whatever was left over?
>>
>>2731326
That's your collateral. You put that 20% requirement in in order to get that sweet whatever multiplier they gave you(the free money). Now it's going against your favor and you want out? Lol
>>
>>2731326
The 20% is insurance to them if you ever lose your entire position and start costing them money. If you lose your entire position, it begins eating the 20% that you had to put up as collateral. Instead of them eating a 20% bullet because of your poor calls, you eat your own bullet with your gun that you are using.

Also, just bought 100k! Nice!
>>
>>2731345
>>2731348
Yeah I'm not mad about it. Crypto has given me a lot of money already but I guess this is a sign I should get out. I think the altcoin bubble has burst at this point.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.