[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crypto cash out: HOW TO AVOID THE TAXES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Your crypto gains are taxable IF you convert back to your local currency.

How do you get around this?

jmbullion.com
providentmetals.com
amagimetals.com

Convert your gains into real money.

SILVER and GOLD

Problem solved.

Sends you straight out of monopoly land.

Thank me later.
>>
Won't you have to pay taxes if you cash out the gold into fiat?
>>
>>2730985
Who said anything about going back to fiat? You haven't noticed? That ship is burning. You want crypto to be the future? Let it correct and insure your gains with an asset that has been around for thousands of years. Let the normies float crypto land for awhile.
>>
>>2730975
Provident is legit, they use BitPay payment, UPS tracking numbers, and all my packages have arrived on time. Correct me if I am wrong but aren't orders over 10k reported to IRS?
Personally I like 1oz Gold Eagles. Easier to sell at a time than a large bar.

>>2730985
I think you pay taxes based on USD price you bought at and USD price you sold at. None of my receipts have any mention of BTC on them.
>>
Or you could just move your BTC to Tether like a normal person
>>
>>2731066
Where are the gains?

Maybe you are thinking of sales tax?
>>
How do I buy lambo with gold bar
>>
File: Golden Lambo.530x298.jpg (38KB, 530x298px) Image search: [Google]
Golden Lambo.530x298.jpg
38KB, 530x298px
>>2731170
>>
If I sell gold for fiat, does the tax man know? If I walk into a gold dealer with my coins, do I just get cash in return or is there records kept? Is there a convenient way to cash in gold for fiat without getting fucked by taxes? I'm not talking huge numbers here, say a few ounces of gold a month.
>>
File: white privilege.png (2MB, 1220x1148px) Image search: [Google]
white privilege.png
2MB, 1220x1148px
>>2731249
Yes, you sell the gold in person to some random person (friend, craigslist meet, etc, etc, etc). The problem is, if you sell a fuckload of anything for cash, you cant spend the cash. If you buy a house or a car or something, than someone WILL start asking questions.

Which kind of leads us back to square one.
>>
>>2731357
>Which kind of leads us back to square one.
Which is why do we keep using this self imploding fiat garbage?

If crypto is currency and is better than fiat then why do we keep using it?

Do you hear that? It is the sound of a can being kicked down the road.

What we should be talking about is a fucking Renaissance where we are like "do we have to pay tax to convert Gold into Bitcoin or from Bitcoin to Gold?"

Instead we are hanging on to fiat so hard that it is like we are scared to actually make the jump.

Stop talking about converting back into fiat, keep expanding the system, find a suitable mate like Gold and Silver, and show the old system your middle finger.

All I see is mama pushing baby bird out of the nest and baby bird is sweating bullets of fear.
>>
I don't want metal. Its going down against bitcoin. Are you stupid?
>>
>>2731416
>Let me just take out my yellow pages of real estate taking offers in bitcoin.
>Oh there's none.
>What about rental Apartments or car dealerships...
> Oh none.
> I guess I can buy weeaboo Pocky from Japan...

Even if you could buy a house with btc from some tard, you'll still need to register it unless you want the govt to take it. Unfortunately home ownership isn't anonymous.
>>
Cryptos are considered an asset by most gov'ts. Your gains are taxable upon disposition, sorry brah.
>>
>>2731357
Just buy the fucking car with bitcoin you dumbass.
>>
I've been thinking about capital gains as well. So whose down to start a corporation?
>>
>>2730975
>>2731000
>>2731163
>>2731200

This man is smart. Listen to him /biz/
He is dropping science.

Preciouses metals and crypto are going to be intertwined in the future.
This man speaks the jew magic. Stop telling our secrets you filthy Goy.

Also GNT is built with polish kabbalistic magic. the more you know...disgusting gentiles.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.