[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good, non insurance related, profitable, pyramid schemes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: CYMERA_20170630_004400.jpg (1MB, 1080x1299px) Image search: [Google]
CYMERA_20170630_004400.jpg
1MB, 1080x1299px
Good, non insurance related, profitable, pyramid schemes?
>>
crypto
>>
Herbalife
>>
>>2730172
Young living essential oils.
>>
Chloe + IsabelĀ®
>>
none,
Get into real estate sales- All the benefits of being your own boss etc

- Similar low barrier to entry you just need a licence.
- potential for exponential growth
- I closed a deal in my first week more than the average herbalife etc rep makes in half a year
- Actual somewhat respectable 'Career'
- Potential to sell your business once you've had enough VS lifetime entrapment of MLM
- If you can make it in an MLM you can kill it in real estate
- Knowledge that is relevant and can be applied to future ventures.
- I actually have no gain in you becoming an agent, just peace of mind that you dont waste 2 years + in an MLM scheme like I did
>>
>>2730172
Okay, why exactly is this a screenshot of the phone screen and not an actual camera snap?

I recognize that app, Open Camera... all you have to do is take the picture. You can disable both the flash and shutter sound if you want to be discreet.
>>
>>2730172
Yobit
>>
>>2731606
I wonder what awkward NEET cryptocurrency /biz/ trader fuck is behind that camera, screenshotting his open camera app like that.

Probably the only reason he had the self confidence to get on that raft with human beings of the female variety equipped with nothing but swimwear was because he was losing his mind about some coin he was holding mooning. He probably got home to find that his FOMO reluctance to sell at the top had resulted in a total loss of all of his gains, dropping to levels below his entry.

I bet he proceeded to crawl back inside his cave and masturbate himself senseless to these fucking pictures he took.
>>
>>2731606
>yfw ur buddy is completely computer illiterate
>yfw he downloads a camera app for his phone becuase he doesn't understand phones have default camera apps on them
>yfw he somehow knows how to take screenshots of his phonescreen, but cant figure out how to take a picture in the camera app
>yfw he opens the 3rd party camera app then screenshots the screen in order to take pictures
>yfw you have no face
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.