[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ether going to $200

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 951.jpg (42KB, 580x346px) Image search: [Google]
951.jpg
42KB, 580x346px
Honestly do yourselves a favor an sell now, because these Asians are going to send it below $200. Sell now while you're still ahead, we don't need news stories of Fellow Westerners losing everything on Ethereum.
>>
>>2730077
whats do you mean "these asians", assmunch??? we're not weak handed pussies like you cumskin americans.
>>
>>2730090
don't be overly sensitive we know you have a small cock.
>>
>>2730077

Maybe they'll BTFD instead?
>>
>>2730115
look at the order book on some of the major exchanges this thing is going to get knocked this weekend.
>>
>>2730077
Don't listen to the FUD. BTC, ETH or LTC, this day has seen whales actively dumping to make the market crash. They want to scare you to buy your coins cheap. Sell and they win. Hold and in a couple days the market rebound and come back where it left you. I have been in crypto for months now and it's always the same shit.
>>
Nice. I just bought $100k.

But seriously, I buying back in today with the blood in the streets and all.
>>
>>2730136
look it'll recover in the long run. I'm just saying sell now because this is still gonna drop in the short run, buy back when it's lower. $220's and then $200 are going to be the real test.
>>
>>2730100
ha, average american cock size like 3in pencil while chinese big 7in tuna can
>>
>>2730162
>, I buying back in today with the blood in the streets and all.

Anyone who has been following the price of ETH for the past few months knows that $200 isn't a "blood in the streets" price, <$50 is
>>
>>2730173
Weird, you guys have 3 inch long pencils and 7 inch long tuna cans?
>>
>>2730181
>Anyone who has been following the price of ETH for the past few months knows that $200 isn't a "blood in the streets" price, <$50 is

Right and bitcoin will go back to $800
>>
>>2730100
In America, everything is fat.
>>
>>2730256
How much of the food you eat is fried in sewer oil?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.