[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shapeshift Question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: shapeshift.png (30KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
shapeshift.png
30KB, 300x300px
I am not trying to launder money, also please do not suggest creating a new wallet as you can still see who sent money to that wallet. Not trying to use Monero or tumblers either since I'm not doing anything illegal, just don't want people seeing how much I'm worth for the sake of privacy and safety.
Suppose Person A is holding XRP.
Person B has done a job for Person A and would like to be paid in Bitcoin.
Person A doesn't want Person B to see his address or know how much money is in his wallet.
If Person A does a transfer from XRP to BTC with the BTC address as Person B's, can Person B find out Person A's address?
Interested to see ways this can be used with Bitcoin ATM's as well.
Sorry for the question, new to this stuff.
>>
File: 1498179811065.jpg (1006KB, 1800x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1498179811065.jpg
1006KB, 1800x3000px
>i want privacy but i don't want to use the only privacy coin worth a damn
neck yourself

stipulate in your will that all of your money be converted to XMR, so your heirs don't follow your retardation
>>
I think in that scenario person B would want the tx ID for verification, at least I would. Your best bet would be to receive the TX in a throwaway address and then move to an exchange like bittrex, transfer to another coin and then transfer back out to another address.
>>
Or just use monero ffs, that's pretty much what it's there for
>>
>>2728409
I don't think the person wants to accept XMR, they would only want to accept Bitcoin. Why has no one answered whether or not this could work with shapeshift or not...
>>
>>2728423
I'm not a technial or competent guy so I probably wouldn't want to do that. I know monero exists as well, but I'd highly prefer to avoid Monero / tumblers / things commonly associated with illegal activity at all costs for this.
>>
>>2728509
go through XMR as an intermediate, you retarded triple nigger
>>
You can send the coin to a exchange then back to a clean account, your are welcome faggot
>>
>>2728551
Wouldn't they be able to trace this though?
>>
>>2728373
No.

Only Shapeshift would have that information, it would not be public.

For the future ensure you use a different address for each transaction. Pooling all funds to a single address is bad practice and reduces privacy.
>>
>>2728528
As I said, would not like to have XMR used in the process whatsoever. Trust me on that.
>>
>>2728665
Thanks so much for this info man
>>
>>2728620
Only of the change cooperates
>>
>>2729664
true
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.