[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RIP XVG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: pepehitler-618x618.jpg (76KB, 618x618px) Image search: [Google]
pepehitler-618x618.jpg
76KB, 618x618px
>buying a meme coin at 160sats
>bagholding for weeks
>see the price soar to 160 again
>engage in extreme shilling
>best privacy crap
>big month ahead
>great team
>long term hodl, guaranteed winner
>unload all my bags between 170 and 180 sats
>continue to tell people it will be 200 buy the end of the weekend
>watch it burn

/biz/ lifestyle niggas.
Any victims around?
>>
Victim reporting in!
>>
>>2726975
Sorry anon.
May you carry on my burden and shill this coin until you make a gain
>>
>>2726975
I appreciate your contribution.
>>
>>2726885
See, the funny part is all the "shilling" is true, but eventually whales do lose out the more and more they try to dump as users grow.

Sooner or later you'll sell a 100 mil coins and look to buy back, but suddenly it's hundreds of sats up from where you sold and you'll be desperately looking for a safe entry to buy back.

The time to ride the waves was last month, July and August are going to get busy.
>>
>bought at 5 sats
>couldn't be more comfy
>>
>>2727095
Care to explain more on what you mean by busy?
>>
>>2727095
I don't get it? I'm not a whale or anything the like. Just the average /biz/ bagholder (not anymore with this one though)

>>2727139
Well done! That's me with ETH
>>
I fell for shit like this a few months ago but not anymore.
>>
>thinking posting on 4chan has any affect on the price of coins except extreme shit coins like the ones on yobit
>>
File: 1498904876794.jpg (126KB, 1024x962px) Image search: [Google]
1498904876794.jpg
126KB, 1024x962px
>>2728324
>>2726885
What the fuck are you retards talking about?

They haven't even released anything on their giant july roadmap.

You retards should have got in then it was 100-110 sats last week.

Dumb fucks, you don't deserve this coin. I plan on selling people weed for xvg on the android app.
>>
I have 400k xvg, am I considered a whale now that it got dumped so heavily?
>>
>>2726885
Bought @ 60, sold above 120

sry op
>>
>>2728341
Never said that

>>2728356
No worries it will be that cheap again soon
>>
nice bought 100k
>>
>>2726885
i will fucking kill your mother
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.