[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a bait?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: bait.png (23KB, 821x443px) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
23KB, 821x443px
Is this a bait?
>>
>>2726704
2 whales fighting. Very interesting.
>>
>>2726717
What's the point though, nobody wants to either sell or buy. Are they retarded?
>>
>>2726744
>Are they retarded?
Yes. They forgot because they have a lot of money, but the most retarded of the two will remember soon.
>>
What currency is that? I want to follow the result of this fight. It's as if the two of them are sending one big fuck to each other.
>>
>>2727222
Nubits
>>
I wish those fucks end up making a wrong move and lose everything. Whales are the plague of that market.
>>
>>2727281
>>2726704

THIS IS NUBITS YOU RETARDS. WHAT IS THIS AUTISM ROFL
>>
What makes you think it's not the same whale?
>>
>>2727388
What is the point in him doing that, he is going to lose money, that is not even enough to cover the 0.25% fee
>>
>>2727388
>to create a large sell wall you need to own lots of coins
>this means you want the price to rise eventually but can use sell walls to get more cheap

>buy wall means you have lots of BTC and want to increase the price
>as you are increasing the price of a coin it stands to reason you own lots of them

There is no reason for a single whale to both push the price up and down at the same time, there is nothing to be gained.
This will be two whales, one has finished acquiring coins and wants to raise the price while the other has a heap but wants more.
This is often a tactic whales can use to cooperate without ever talking to eachother, one tries to raise the price and sometimes the one still buying will decide he has enough and they will work together to push the price higher than either could on their own.

That isn't always how it works out and I have seen huge sell walls brought in a single trade by a whale that didn't want to wait or have another whale share his profits from the pump.
>>
Everything is fucking bait you fucking niggers.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.