[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good time to buy LTC?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0377.jpg (43KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0377.jpg
43KB, 640x640px
Good time to buy LTC?
>>
you could not have picked a worse time
>>
>>2726459
Ignore this >>2726462 ethnigger OP, now is a good time to buy.

Tomorrow or sunday will probably be better though, have patience, the market is in the red today and I doubt we've seen the worst of it.
>>
>>2726470
>ethnigger
Don't buy that shit either. LTC shills have become just as delusional as the ETHfags.
>>
File: LTCMA.png (18KB, 783x312px) Image search: [Google]
LTCMA.png
18KB, 783x312px
don't get CHINKED
>>
>>2726459
yeah
Fucking ICOS are doing their daily dumping on the whole market. once they're done it's going to be sharply up again.
>>
File: tin-foil-index.jpg (21KB, 241x274px) Image search: [Google]
tin-foil-index.jpg
21KB, 241x274px
>>2726525
>Fucking ICOS are doing their daily dumping on the whole market. once they're done it's going to be sharply up again.
>>
>>2726459
I bought $20 worth yesterday. Also bought $50 worth of bitcoin yesterday too. Now everything is down today. It's no surprise I buy things and they immediately go down.
>>
>>2726470

This

We passed $40, dipped below for a bit, then went back over and never looked back. Happening at the $50 level now.
>>
>>2726470
It looks like the bears ate on their last legs

A lot of coins are oversold on RSI and most of these dumps are low volume, high movement, indicating a loss of momentum in that direction. In a month, we'll probably be back in upward swing (unless btc really shits the bed).

Think about in the bull market when the same indicators are in the positive direction, were in for a dip. Same thing here. Bulls are about to challenge, and have a chance to take control of the market again.

Plus, China doesn't want to tank crypto, since the gov just put more restrictions on wealth remittance, so they need to keep money safe somewhere that isn't the house-of-cards yuan economy
>>
I told myself to buy at 47 but should I wait for it to go even lower?

Already have 40 coins just wanted to pick up more on sale
>>
>>2726646

Same boat, but I brought myself up to 40 coins around $47.50. Still hanging tight for a mid-long term hold. Sort of wish I sold at the push to $57 but $65 has been my tp.
>>
It always does this.

I bought last month at $46 and it took 10 days to reach $50+. I cashed out at $55.

It will go down to the $45 range (or perhaps lower) which is the best time to buy before it shoots up to $65+. Be patient.
>>
>>2726556
dude i'm a poorfag and the 9% loss i've felt today is more than your portfolio. relax bro.
>>
File: 4L_qotlTSDY.png (126KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
4L_qotlTSDY.png
126KB, 750x1334px
Time to take back $50
>>
>>2727404
Finally someone who understands how the market works
>>
>>2726459
It'll be $100 by August, so yes. Get in if you wanna double your money.
>>
Some LiteCoin (LTC) analitic >>2727843
>>
>88.8888888ltc average buy in @ 44

Im about to buy 11.11111111 ltc
>>
File: IMG_1932.jpg (149KB, 600x591px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1932.jpg
149KB, 600x591px
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.