[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Free byteball

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1496194339606.jpg (216KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1496194339606.jpg
216KB, 1500x1000px
1 day and 14 hours left until the next byteball airdrop.
Are you ready?

Here's more info:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.0
http://whatis.wikidot.com/get-gbyte
https://byteballblog.wordpress.com/
>>
>>2726279
Nice, just bought 100k!
>>
>>2726287
you don't need to buy them, they're free if you hold BTC
>>
How much btc do I need to hold to receive anything?
>>
>>2727449
more than 0
>>
>>2727472
Does that mean I need a full 1 btc?
>>
>>2727502
more than or equal to 0.00000001 BTC
Don't forget to not pay the bot, do the signature, which is free
>>
>>2727507
So I will get byteball related to how much btc I have?
>>
>>2726279
Thanks for the reminder. Free money.
>>
did it, waiting for the btc confirmation...
>>
should have read the wordpress. the amount of byteballs you get is weighted on how many btc in wallet and I did the thing from a wallet with eq of 10 dollars.

fuck.
>>
>>2728446
you can link several BTC addresses
>>
>>2728446
You have plenty of time to move your bitcoin around to the right wallets.
>>
>>2728630
or just link the other addresses too!
>>
>>2728672
Yeah, that's probably more efficient since you can avoid network fees that way.
>>
>>2727432
Exchanges won't work right
>>
>>2726279

is this a joke OP?
>>
>>2728916
no
exchange addresses are banned (obviously, or people would get thousands of byteballs for coins that are not theirs too)

You need to send your BTC to a wallet you control.
Also the byteball, you won't get 20% if you don't hold it in your wallet when the snapshot is taken
BTW, it takes up to 48 hours to receive the bytes and the blackbytes after the airdrop snapshot.

>>2728932
yes, we are all laughing
>>
File: gbyte-chart.png (65KB, 1090x524px) Image search: [Google]
gbyte-chart.png
65KB, 1090x524px
>>2728941
>BTW, it takes up to 48 hours to receive the bytes and the blackbytes after the airdrop snapshot.

That's good to know.

I wish I had heard about this sooner. I'm shocked at how high this coin is valued.
>>
>>2728941
cool I'll use coinomi then
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.