[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CFI : are we getting scammed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 3

File: logo_big.png (9KB, 400x400px)
logo_big.png
9KB, 400x400px
>>
>>2726064
rotate the logo 90 degrees and it is their cum dribbling out of your asshole. That should tell you something.
>>
>>2726143
90 degrees right or 90 degrees left?
>>
>>2726184
if you can't figure it out, perhaps you should buy more CFI
>>
5073 sat already.
>>
>>2726237
i already bought this at 17k , 9k and 7k
i dont wanna buy this anymore
>>
>>2726143
fpbp
>>
>>2726064
F or S, depending on bagholder status
>>
I got tired of this shit. I bought it at 12k and most by 7700 sat. When the price goes up, if it rises again, to 8000 sat, I will sell and never again will I return.
I do not know if it's the developers who are manipulating, but congratulations to whoever is doing this, you just destroyed the coin.
>>
we already got scammed. now we're getting fucked.
>>
I put like 5k in this shitcoin, im bagholding until it moons, patience little faggots
>>
No one forces you to buy things that you can't use atm
Dumbasses
>>
>>2726346
this is the last shitcoin I will ever buy. BTC from now on. Fuck all of these scams.
>>
Let's have some actual discussion. I'm in for 1500@ an avg of 6500sat.

I wasn't sure if the Santiment ICO would push CFI up, due to the fact that Priority Pass was not fully implemented, but I thought we'd see at least a small increase if it did well. From what I've read Santiment did fine, sold out in 3 blocks, 2 rounds of pre-sale for Cofound.it "supporters" and whitelisted members etc etc, but for some fucking reason CFI just shit the bed.

Some people are saying the des are tanking the price, but why would they tank their own coin? I'd be interested to hear what you guys think. My best guess is a whale or group of whales saw that Cofound.it did alright with it's first ICO and now are keeping price down to accumulate till Musiconomi or (more likely) X8. Based on this I would wait, watch the price, and buy the weekend dip if you are comfortable holding for 4-6 weeks.

I'll probably buy again at 5000sat and try to get my average down around 5500, I think this will be 20-30k by X8 ICO
>>
>>2726480
Yeah thats a good plan, im getting more whenever i can.
>>
>>2726480
I do not understand why anyone would care about the X8 ICO. If X8 is tied to fiat, what is the point of buying it until you need a safe harbor? It's like if USDT had a ICO.
>>
>>2726502
"Our crowdsale will issue fintech tokens. Their holders will participate on the financial benefits of the x8 enterprise. There will be an entrance fee of 1% to x8. This amount will be used always to purchase fintech tokens on the market, thus generating demand for them. Additionally 30% of the yield x8 will generate is also reserved for the same purpose. It is our priority to make fintech tokens an attractive asset, just as it is our priority to make x8 the ultimate currency in terms of stability and security."

From https://www.reddit.com/r/cofoundit/comments/6i1ttq/what_do_you_think_of_x8_currency/
>>
>>2726480
Muito provavelmente foram os desenvolvedores que compraram todos Santiment e devem ter deixado umas migalhas para os sortudos comprarem para depois revenderem Santiment por 4x o que compraram no lançamento.
>>
>5380
>>
>>2726630
si
>>
>>2726480
I wanna see how much you're gonna be okay when this shit hits the 4545sat on the sales order of 24431.76925578 CFI that's there.
And then fall even more.
>>
>>2726480
Most likely it was the developers who bought all Santiment and must have left some crumbs for the lucky ones to buy and then resell Santiment for 4x what they bought at the launch.
>>
>>2726630
I'm not sure why they would do that. If I was a dev I would be motivated to ensure the longterm success of the coin. Surely the value of CFI in a year would exceed 4x on Santiment? So why would the devs do something that has a chance of killing the coin if people found out?
>>
I'm buying more. Am I retarded?
>>
>>2726695
Kinda tempting but I'm waiting for it to go lower
>>
>>2726662
The order book isn't worth shit long term. It literally changes at the push of a button. This is why I believe it's whale manipulation
>>
>>2726690
The point is not that CFI will be worth 4x Santiment. The point is that they can buy all Santiment at launch and sell for 4x more expensive when it is released on some exchange. Understood?
Just look at the complaint from people who tried to use CFI to buy Santiment. They said they could not, which turned out in 10 minutes. When a coin of this is thrown in an exchange it moon.
Besides this devaluation that we are seeing in the CFI we still had this problem in the purchase of Santiment. If the people who are buying CFI now do not have priority in buying Musiconomi and X8currency then I will make sure this is a scam.
>>
I say this because I'm already convincing myself that this is a scam and my exit strategies can only be:

1) Wait for the valuation of this piece of shit.
2) Exit with devaluation.
3) Buy Musiconomi or X8currency.

If I can not buy Musiconomi or X8currency using CFI then this piece of coin shit is worth absolutely nothing to me.
>>
>>2726719
Yes and I'm saying why would they take the risk to do something like that. Everyone on the team has their linkedin on Cofound.it's home page for fucks sake. Also, the devs have been pretty transparent about how Priority Pass will change in the future, they will learn from every ICO and improve.

Which do you think is more probable, that a 12 person team whose full names are public conspired to start and develop an entire platform in order to make shitty gains on the first ICO and tank their credibility, or that some whales see promise in CFI and want to control price
>>
>>2726771
I can see why it could be a scam but it just seems very unlikely, idk I could be wrong. It's just good to have discussion on this board instead of bullshit moon talk
>>
>>2726796
That's why I say if this does not change with the release of Musiconomi and X8currency I'll make sure it's a scam.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170707-092337.png (189KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170707-092337.png
189KB, 1080x1920px
This hurts just to look at but i got diamond hands, i'll send you a postcard from lamboland in exactly a year, screencap this
>>
I keep going back and forth on this coin. Im in it for 1200 units at about 6500 or so. If i was in at 7500+ id be shitty right now.

cant decide whether to pull the trigger and get 5k. The problem i have isnt that its low, its that it keeps on falling and falling and....yes, falling. Cant believe how low it got today. Makes me sketched to buy it in case it drops in the 4k range.

part of me thinks its the devs, but i honestly dont think they NEED that many people holding 5k. These ICO's look like they will all sell out with the current amount of bag holders. its a tough call because if it is a whale thats waiting, and he drops them, this coin rockets and whoever got out is on suicide watch. theres just no way to tell. Im inclined to just get 5k and see what happens. 5000 coins right now are what...$750? fuck it.

the walls must fall at some point. they have to eventually. and with (hopefully) successful ICO's, demand rises on this coin and we all 10-15x our investment.

keep the discussion going, i want to hear opinions of guys who have gone through something similar to this with another coin.
>>
the devs are so public its hard to see them going for a quick cash grab.
>>
>>2727005
Do it. I got more 15k cfis yesterday. You wont like it when they require 15k-20k cfi's to get in upcoming ICOs in a few months from now and you have to buy them at a higher price than right now.
see >>2726865

>>2727030
it's definitely whales
>>
>>2727005
Place the order for 4500 sat. It looks like the son of a bitch who is manipulating the coin wants to see her coming down to this point.
That coin will now take a long time to rise and this whale will keep making money on the coin. Musiconomi does not have a release date yet.
>>
File: index.jpg (6KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 280x180px
>>2727043
what makes you so certain its whales?

dont lead me down a bad path....we dont fuck around in this place....get your hands sawed off
>>
>>2727058
i wonder where the floor is in his mind. i didnt think itd get below 5858
>>
>>2727067
you answered your own question here >2727030

i dont make sense for devs to do this, also its obvious they would rather their coin be worth way more. Someone is accumulating as much as they can cause this is a non brainer. Vetting ICO's to separate the shit from the gold? it's a guaranteed moon. Sure it hurts to see our investment down but remember its been out 2 weeks only, wait 6 months to a year and you'll thank me.
>>
>>2727073
Yeah, I warned on the other thread that he was going to knock down 5858, which I did not think he was going to keep knocking over.
Now it looks like his goal is 4500, maybe he'll keep knocking the coin down even more if he thinks he can.
>>
>>2727104
wasnt 5858 the entry point at the ico though? is he losing money selling or just buying cheap bags? i have my finger on the button for 3800 more but ill feel like a dipshit if he drives this down even further.

just to clarify.....theres no benefit to either the whale or possible devs if they took this coin to 1k sat and killed it right?
>>
>>2727250
ico price: $0.12
>>
>>2726865
jesus fuck youre in it to win it.

do or die homie
>>
>>2727259
any sense in him driving it lower than that? i didnt realize it was that low.
>>
Think about it, Cofound.it has stated they will raise the price of the priority pass. Right now it's at 5000. What will it be after 5 ICO's? 10? More and more potential buyers will want in as Cofound.it picks up more ICOs, and when a priority pass requires 20k, CFI will be in very high demand. High demand = high gains.

I'm fairly sure what's happening here is a whale who figures he'll accumulate a shit ton of CFI for cheap by tanking. Why?

1. Ensure a priority pass to every ICO. It doesn't matter how high they raise the threshold if this fucker has 100k plus.
2. Obvious. Holding CFI. When everyone wants in on the new Cofound.it ICO and a priority pass is 20k (or whatever), that shit will be VALUABLE

Question is how do I catch this POS falling knife without getting burned
>>
>>2727282
you really think people will invest 5-10k dollars to get into these ico's?
>>
>>2727325
I do. It seems fucking bananas but look at how much money goes into these things. Santiment was the first ICO and it hardcapped with 13,000 ETH in less than a minute. Around 3.3MM USD.
>>
>>2727421
It really does sound crazy, idk that people would really do it, but its possible. ill likely buy up to 5k and call it quits and see where it goes. It just needs to prove to me that it will actually move upward and ill go balls deep and blow a load.

how invested are you?
>>
>>2727453
Actually I was wrong, it was a max cap of 45,000 ETH. For the FIRST ICO. Looks like around 8% of buyers were over 100 ETH, max buyer was 1886 ETH(!) If some whale wants to drop half a mil on Santiment imaginewhat they'll put into something like DAPowerPlay or X8. 5-10k for the chance to get in early is nothing to them

I'm in for ~1500@6500avg. Gonna wait till 5000 (maybe 4800, we will see) and try to get my avg down to 5500

Info from here - https://medium.com/santiment/a-quick-look-at-the-santiment-token-sale-distribution-41919c2f08a3
>>
>>2727453
you guys think it will stay in the 5-7k range until x8/musiconomi?
>>
What other coin has a whale tanked intentionally in order to accumulate? Don't remember if there has been one till now.
>>
>>2727575

What does that mean?
>>
>>2727602
Has anyone tanked a coin this hard as cfi? Thought most would want to moon and then dump.
>>
How do you notice a whale is intentionally pushing the price down? Huge sell walls?
>sry im a noob
>>
>>2727325
most people can't, which is what will make CFI so valuable
>>
So, Jan just said on slack that they're planning on changing the pass before the next icos. Hold this shit, seriously. At least until then.
>>
>>2728043
what choice do we have? This steaming turd is worth too little to sell.
>>
>>2728043
changing the pass as in requiring more to participate?
>>
>>2728107
yeah. They've stated before that the required amount will go up as time goes on
>>
>>2728116
lol so the 5k coin pass really wont even exist for an ico. any feeling on what the number will be? no point in being at 5k if the pass requires 7+
>>
>>2728116
also have they commented on the fact that the price is dropping like hell? surely someone mentioned it
>>
>>2728076
>>2728076
Well honestly I was waffling between just holding and trying to make my money back by just pulling out and putting it all on icn, which is already the vast majority of my portfolio. Then I would rebuy cfi. However, I remain confident that this will moon, and I don't want to miss it.
>>2728123
Well it might not be a hard number like "5000." They've talked about making it scale a lot, as in, have a minimum number, maybe 10k, then for every 1k above that you can put more in.
>>
>>2728146
they need to hurry up and figure this shit out so we know where we stand with our holdings. if they wait until the price rises to tell me i need 4k more coins im going to be pissed. transparency is key here
>>
>>2728166
I mean, they're one of the most responsive dev teams I've ever interacted with on slack. They were on for a long time during and after the santiment ico talking with people about the issues they found and how we felt about possible solutions.
>>
>>2728183
good to hear that. them being so in the open is the reason ive been buying more and more everyday, i just want to know im good for the first couple ico's while the price is low.
>>
>>2728183
Did they explain in Slack why they were manipulating the coin?
I have 7.5k of this shit coin at 7700 satoshis. I mean, now the scam is only going to increase and I'm going to have to buy at least another 2.5k of fucking coin to be able to take part in the launch?
Fuck that! I'm not going to buy one more coin from them, and I hope that shit goes up as fast as I can to get rid of it at once.

Worst of all is that I still have a feeling that this coin will moon, and when that happens it will probably be one of the biggest moons of all.
>>
>>2726293
Are you me?
>>
>>2728274
The 10k number was just me pulling a number out of my ass as an example, I still have no idea what change they'll settle on. There's still a couple weeks till musiconomi. I'm as pissed about this manipulation as anybody, but I don't agree that they're the ones doing this. Not because I "trust" them or whatever, it's just not economically incentivized for them to do so imo. Just sit tight, this is still going to moon as you said, then go ahead and take your profits. All I can say is thst you'll regret selling below 10k sats.
>>
Im so pissed that i bought most at .23 cents, saw it go up to .30 and could have sold there for 600 dls profit but didnt, righy now its at atl .13, i could have bought so much more right now, oh well all part of the game i guess.
>>
>>2728304
You're right.

The problem is that the way things are this coin will die or else it will make a mission to the Moon and will end up arriving on the other side of the Galaxy. You can get out of 5k sat and go straight to 80k sat if the whales keep holding it like that for a long time.

As I am already buried here in the 7.7k sat I think I'll pay to see how far it goes.
>>
>>2728431
Imo its a guaranteed moon because the icos under their wing automatically get more credibility for the supposed vetting process, so we just need to hace patience. I will be buying all their icos too, im pissed i couldnt get SAntiment.
>>
>>2728467
what credibility has CFI been proven to have thus far?
>>
>>2728484
In general terms zero, but i know about their connection to iconomi so their members hace a good track record. Also remember most shitcoins are still in diapers and youre betting on their idea and their execution, so vetting icos is necessary and benefits them both cfi and new icos.
>>
Looking at the order book now it looks like the whale gave up on continuing to overturn CFI. I think that, whoever it is, he came to the conclusion that if he keeps doing it, he'll kill the coin.
>>
That shit hit 5130 sat today.
>>
Debating liquidating all of my bitbean to get into CFI because this coin has been beat up way too bad to not recover at least fairly well.
>>
>>2729742
Thaf's what we were thinking when it dipped below 7k sats lol. Who knows where the floor is really. I agree that it will fiercely bounce back sooner or later though.
>>
>>2729742
I'm thinking about picking some up too but the order book on bittrex in btc and especially eth is making me think twice.
>>
>>2729742
Expect to wait until Musiconomi, X8 or some other thing they are pushing before this rises at all. I got out and took a small haircut. I was worried it would rise some but so far its just cratering. Honestly if you have the money just sitting there then its not that long of a wait...but fuck if I need another HODL coin.
>>
Well, my blood is officially on the streets. Goddamn. That means it's time to buy r-right?
>>
>>2731164
time for the final punch
>>
I don't believe we're getting scammed but I do understand why it might be hard to hodl.

The developers are active on slack and channels of communication.

They're hosting events, q&a's frequently, and they're doing a good job.

I'm 90% sure though a whale is fucking with a price.

I've been closely watching since 16k and there's this motherfucker who keeps setting up this ridiculous 100 - 200 BTC sell wall every couple of hours to drive the price back down whenever it begins to go slightly up. He's done this like 40 fucking times now.
>>
How high do you guys see this going if it actually does go up?
>>
Have we found our floor? Big buy and buywalls, no crazy sell walls for a bit. Somebody tell me to not go all in on this :O
>>2732763
30k sats
>>
We are fucked. That's the truth.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.