[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Veritaseum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: veri.jpg (12KB, 294x59px) Image search: [Google]
veri.jpg
12KB, 294x59px
I made a thread a couple of days ago, when the price was 0.35 ETH per token, and i suggested to buy and hold for at least 6 months. Today, the price is around 0.8 ETH per VERI, and i'm still suggesting you get yourselves some. Just today it got listed on the first centralised exchange (only ether-delta before), and the price is expected to reach parity with ETH very soon, and then go even higher over the next few months.

Where are my fellow investors at? What are your thoughts/opinions?

No VERI holders, be prepared for a lot of coping as this token gets into the top 5.
>>
My thoughts: one scam artist hires a developer to make a clone crypto and buys/sells to himself on etherdelta to inflate the price.

I don't care to expose this any further. Anyone who takes a look at their website and think this is legit deserves to be had. Good luck OP.
>>
>>2724969
I bought like a 100 for 3 ETH at the ICO. I have already sold 10 of them with a massive profit, but i'm holding the rest after i saw what happened after jamaica deal. OP is right, these are severely undervalued and would suggest everyone gets some of them.
Even holding one token can mean massive gains in a couple of months.
>>
>>2724969
Nigger what exchange? I just bought 2 @ 204
>>
>>2725046
I agree the website turned me off hard. But regi is legit. There is always risk with every trade. You have to pull the trigger at some point if you ever want to see gains.
>>
File: 1498979607166.jpg (46KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1498979607166.jpg
46KB, 600x450px
Anyone care to explain the game theory of an ETH token exceeding the price or market cap of ETH?
>>
>>2725158
Most likely the altcoin of eth will hard fork off. But this coin is not even on a exchange. You have to use a wallet that does not even list the coin on the wallet. If you go there i have seen a veri coin be sold at 1 eth. Like the guy above me said a guy is selling to his self no volume. Yes a couple people made money that got on to ico but it's been out for 2 mouths and still not on a shit exchange? Ya scam
>>
>>2725141
Etherdelta and as of today, Mercatox. If you bought 2, hodl and rejoice.

>>2725158
VERI is an investment vessel. It represents a capital investment, while ETH is just a commodity (gas), to execute the contents of the VERI smart contracts on the ethereum network.

VERI is the amount of capital you invest. ETH is just a transaction fee. Do your own math.
>>
>>2724969
YO, i snached some off etherdelta at about 0.08 ETH when i was high and listening to some crazy old white dude talking bout aliens in antarctica or some shit. Seems crayz, but his predictions on cryptos are spot on.
>>
File: VERIthuglife.jpg (136KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
VERIthuglife.jpg
136KB, 1280x720px
found his newest price prediction. nigga im holdn.

https://youtu.be/xtkRDshL2zY?t=1870
>>
>>2724969
I only hold 27.8 veritaseum. Got in around .295 ether/veri. It's the only thing that's keeping me in the green cus I jumped ship on ans and put it into monacoin at ath like a retard, but I'm still at least +$1500 my initial investment mainly thanks to veritaseum. Reggie Middleton is a negro so I really hope he doesn't nog out and fuck us over
>>
>>2725984
Cliff high you fucking nigger. I'm envious that you got in so fucking early. FUCK
>>
>>2726247
>one and a half hours

fucking hell do you really watch all of that shit?
>>
>>2726397
for veri prediction go to 31m10s, as is in the motherfucking link
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.