[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get out. Now.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 54t5t.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
54t5t.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>
the litecoin cultists will never get out. they're determined to go down with the ship no matter what.
>>
Reminder: always do the OPPOSITE of what /biz/ says
>>
File: 1499229294877.jpg (10KB, 592x122px) Image search: [Google]
1499229294877.jpg
10KB, 592x122px
>>2724613
I told people about this last night, instead I got Lil Wayne litecoin picks 'WE MOON NOW'

Enjoy the bags.

Also pick related. Chink cunt owns ETC.
>>
Nice, I will buy 100k
>>
$2500 by December
>>
hahahaha

fudding LTC. thats fucking funny shit man
>>
>>2724631
what a fucking cunt good god...
>>
>>2724631
>>2724772
Explain why also owning ETC makes him a scammer?
>>
File: 1498394491221.png (612KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1498394491221.png
612KB, 808x805px
>>2725226
ETC was created by the scammer who orchestrated the DAO ICO hack.

Etherium decided not to commit suicide and stop the hack and get people their money back.

Hacker bribed people to keep nodes on classic etherium.

Their website says 'CODE IS LAW' which is codeword for we like fucking scamming people.

Karma is a bitch, tons of wallets got hacked last week.

ETC has no right to exist and the 'devs' should be doxxed and shot.
>>
>>2725292
>At 11 pm on Thursday, June 29, the famous ClassicEtherWallet.com portfolio was hijacked by a hacker who used social engineering to deceive the website hosting service and gain access to it. The hacker has indeed called the customer service of 1and1, a famous host of websites, posing as the administrator of the site classicetherwallet.com.

>The hacker managed to convince 1and1 that he was the owner of the site and recovered access. He then changed the settings to redirect everything to his own hostile server.

>This means that all transactions made on the site could be diverted by the hacker during the period of time he had control of the server and steal the Ethereum Classic coins.

wew
>>
>>2725292
>coping this hard over the moment ETH destroyed the blockchain

Hi, vitalik
>>
cool, just sold 100k
>>
File: LiteWayne.jpg (122KB, 600x591px) Image search: [Google]
LiteWayne.jpg
122KB, 600x591px
>>2725292
You're a faggot babby retard lmao
Take that tinfoil cone off your head and stab yourself in the eye with it lmaooo
>>
>>2724613
1/10 FUD. you're not even trying.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.