[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RICH PEOPLE WITH TERRIBLE GPA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-07-05-08-28-09.png (548KB, 768x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-05-08-28-09.png
548KB, 768x1280px
I just got 54% on my tax test. I feel like shit. Who are some rich people that had terrible grades in college? Does this mean I'm retarded?
>>
I don't think formal education has much to do with potential wealth. Sure having a doctorate from an ivy league is going to get you a well paying job but it says nothing about how well you will manage that money and money management is how real wealth is created.
>>
>>2724462
Priya's lips look like shit. What the fuck happened to her?
>>
>>2724462
If it makes you feel better, I know a builder who has a middle school education (Eastern Europe) that immigrated to the USA at 28 and is worth 150M+ now (54 years old).

Of course, the one trait he had was great communication and his advantage in the market was cheap Polish labor.
>>
I failed out of state university, ironically, i might be a millionaire within 5 years. its fun being neet and watch my graduated classmates begin to wageslave and in huge debt.
>>
I had a D- average all throughout highschool and got a 19 on my ACT, went to community college for business and was close to failing. Got out with a associates in finance.

I had good credit though. So I took out a loan to buy a small apartment complex in the ghetto, it was cheap but worth it. I fixed it up and had money left over. I put 8k into bitcoin when they were 120 and held (Also this area I bought at got gentrified like hell and became a Yuppie area so it became good for my income). I than forgot my password and got locked out my wallet for 2 years, I was fucking angry as hell when it went up in price, then I found my password inside my wallet but it had crashed. I decided to hold incase anything like that happened again. When it went up to 1000 i sold with that money i bought more complexes
im out of the crypto game but i make around 400,000 from 4 complexes, would be around 600,000 if i didn't have to pay the people who manage my finances and apartments and for utilities.
>>
My GPA was about 2,5 when I finished my master's in january. I still had a 60% response rate on my job applications, and had 3 offers when I decided to take one if them. Pretty sure I would have gotten at least 3 more offers if I hadn't taken one yet. I make 63k now one my first job ever. Grades isn't everything, you can still get a job as long as you know how to sell yourself and there a demand for you degree.
>>
File: ksenia-solo.jpg (279KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
ksenia-solo.jpg
279KB, 600x600px
>>2724566
>>2724527
>>2724501
>>2724497
>>2724477
Alright guys, thanks for the help.
>>2724483
I think she got lip injections. A lot of people can't stop getting cosmetic work done after they go under the knife once.
>>
>>2724462
For what it's worth, I spent the first 2 years of college on academic probation and barely graduated afterwards.

Doing just fine in the professional world as a medical device rep.

Upon reflection, applying myself to academics instead of finding parties / sluts / etc. may have given me a better starting place in my adult life. For instance, I could have had an electrical engineering degree from a top 10 school, but instead have a degree in anthropology.
>>
>>2724462
>Does this mean I'm retarded?
so buy litecoin >>2723864
>>
>>2724527
How much did the complexes cost to buy initially?
>>
>>2724462
GPA doesn't mean shit once you're a year out from college senpai
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.