[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1499048640378.jpg (10KB, 311x350px) Image search: [Google]
1499048640378.jpg
10KB, 311x350px
Can biz please go back to legitimate advice and analysis?

I'm tired of all the shilling and scamming.

Tell me right now what the next billion dollar idea is.
>>
>>2723344
Alright, check this out. I have the perfect idea, just need some investors.

I figured out humans can achieve flight without any special equipment. It's a technique that I'm willing to sell as a teaching service. Okay here it is.

Say you have two really strong guys, right? Okay so one guy stands on top of the other guy's shoulders. They have to be REALLY strong for this to work, though, got it? And then he grabs the guy below him, and pulls him up... throwing him above his head. And while they're both in midair, the guy who has just been thrown above his head grabs the guy below him and throws him above his head like what was just done to him. And they just keep doing that.

I'm expecting this will be the future of traveling. I need about $250,000 to start, though. Any takers?
>>
>>2723344

BitBay
>>
>>2723344

send me $99.99 and i will tell you how to make a billion dollars.
>>
>>2723344
how many ANS do you have?
>>
File: Biz_Chip_Warmer.jpg (21KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Biz_Chip_Warmer.jpg
21KB, 250x250px
I have a business idea for a tortilla chip warmer, that classic restaurant feel. Are you interested?
>>
>>2723433
There's an actual idea using that concept somehow
>>
>>2723344
>Can biz please go back to legitimate advice and analysis?
>Implying biz ever gave legitimate advice and analysis.
>>
>>2723344
Just buy some Antshares you cuck
>>
Buy Radium. Nobody's even heard of this shit even though it has a solid product and regular updates. 10x gains coming soon.
>>
>>2723433
Start an ICO maybe you'll get 25000000
>>
>>2723555
Working on that. Literally. Rn.

Need to know where to invest my cash when it is done.
>>
>>2723433
Had a good laugh imagining this.
>>
File: kili.jpg (293KB, 1134x1188px) Image search: [Google]
kili.jpg
293KB, 1134x1188px
>>2723433
>tfw truly believed this would work as a kid
>tfw was convinced that I'd get rich when I was mature enough to build something around it

Real life sucks senpai
>>
>>2723344
A method to reduce silicon waste. Boom, a billion dollars.
>>
Decentralized sweater swapping. It's like etsy for crypto where you can buy sweaters, sell, sweaters, steak sweaters. These woolens will bypass fees and central banks and one day, end coldness, for good.
>>
>>2723741
This actually would work. The guys just have to be REALLY strong
>>
File: 000000000.jpg (36KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
000000000.jpg
36KB, 320x287px
>>2723913
Either you're trolling or you dropped out of highschool.
>>
>>2723433
/biz/ needs more of this

>legitimate advice and analysis
hmmm maybe not

but at least it made me laugh and isn't the usual shilling, fudding, or begging.
>>
File: faggotface.jpg (23KB, 354x270px) Image search: [Google]
faggotface.jpg
23KB, 354x270px
>newfag OP doesn't know that /biz/ was created as a crypto containment board to save /g/ from constant bitcoin shilling.

pic related

it's OP
>>
>>2723505
no there isn't, that's perpetual motion lmao.

solve that and you save the world
>>
> I'm tired of all the shilling and scamming.

> Tell me right now what the next billion dollar idea is.

cant have it both ways kiddo
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.