[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wagerr is just getting started...you've been warned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: wagerr-696x449.jpg (32KB, 696x449px) Image search: [Google]
wagerr-696x449.jpg
32KB, 696x449px
>price has gone from .05 to .10 in just 2 days
>still only $20 million market cap
>more devs have been hired to work on the project
>all seed money in escrow until milestones are hit
>testnet expected this quarter

the price will not stay where it is for too long...yes it's on waves but there are way more buys than sells, all the weak money has been shaken out. don't miss the ride to $1.

you can buy using the waves lite client via btc or waves pair, just look for the green checkmark next to wagerr, or visit the slack channel linkked on the website for more info, there's almost 3000 members and the devs are active

www.wagerr.com
>>
bump, price is up to .1173 now since posting this
>>
>>2722970
thanks for keeping a lookout to stay away from this coin.
>>
>>2723381

sorry you are bagholding ETH from $370 bro, it'll come back eventually.

in the meantime i'll be doubling my money at least with wagerr
>>
>>2722970
Already up 186% from when I bought in during the ICO
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
File: scam_warning.png (77KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
scam_warning.png
77KB, 300x300px
>>
>>2723454

>bancor market cap of 111mil, no product, not a scam
>status market cap of 170 mil, no product, not a scam
>wagerr market cap of 20 mil, no product, scam

ok that's it guys, sell your tokens, its over, wagerr is finished
>>
File: sddsdsdssd.png (2KB, 175x33px) Image search: [Google]
sddsdsdssd.png
2KB, 175x33px
>>2722970
Am I going to make it?
>>
>>2722970
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-GLO_PydqU
>>
do you really see platforms like stratis and waves taking off in a world of ethereum? there were plenty of coins "better than bitcoin" around 5 years ago when bitcoin was the hot coin, and they all faded away into being mostly worthless now. what's to say these ethereum killers won't do the same? icos want money, the money's over at ethereum, theyre throwing away money on the table if they go and launch an ico on a smaller platform.
>>
>>2723821

waves is just a temporary platform until the official wagerr token releases with mainnet
>>
>>2723821

We're still early in the smart contract coin wars, so they really could go anywhere. ETH's only been a huge thing for two months, and other coins are starting to put out their stuff. If they can avoid the pitfalls that have plagued ETH then I'd bet they could pull companies to their service instead. Which coin that will be is another matter entirely
>>
>>2723840
then why waves instead of ethereum? makes no sense if they wanted to raise money

>>2723843
to be fair ethereums price has only been a huge thing for the past 3/6 months, before then they did have some interesting shit going on before they forked and stalled out for a year. i just dont see how platforms like waves stand a chance given they need people to develop on their platforms for it to have value, unlike most other currencies out there which are their own value.
>>
>>2723871

waves was decided after the ICO

not every project need 100 million dollars for startup

wagerr is a breath of fresh air in a disturbing trend of over-valuating of ICO's
>>
>>2723871
like everyone said, waves is only temporary. the wagerr team is building their own blockchain and will release the real tokens when it's released so it will have nothing to do with waves or ethereum at that stage. and from recent experience, it seems that the smaller icos are performing a lot better than the eth monsters of late.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.