[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So all my life.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: index.jpg (3KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
3KB, 194x259px
Well im writing this cause im just a little upset really.
Just typing it to vent, really don't care about the responses cause i already know what i can expect from the majority of you guys.

You see all my life I've been poor.
Ive only lived in trailer parks..
Id get kicked out or leave cause my dad is a alcoholic,
I've only had shitty jobs like kfc or a pizza joint.
And now that im older i look behind at my entire life.

It's always been on repeat, and i have tryed every single day of my life to make it better. When I had no job i would fill so many applications around my entire area that i would be calling the places and being on the phone asking about my application longer then the interview ended up being.

I guess this is just another petty ass rant..

Some of us are simply not given the opportunity, or haven't had a strong and stable hand to hold when they were younger. But i can look at myself at the end of the day and say, you know what dude, atleast you tryed. and had the most fun possible while doing it. I've been pretty depressed lately one would say.
But life goes on I guess. I have access to firearms, struggle every morning mentally, and my motivation bar is going down.

But hey, life goes on.
>>
File: 1499385164893.jpg (41KB, 447x604px) Image search: [Google]
1499385164893.jpg
41KB, 447x604px
>>
>>2722757
sent ;)
>>
Perro caca
>>
>>2722757
ALL MY LIFE IVE BEEN SEARCHIN FOR SOMETHING
>>
Work harder faggot quit trying for sissy jobs
>>
File: 1.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>But hey, life goes on

I mean it doesn't have to my dude
>>
>>2722757
kill yourself.
is that what you wanted to hear?
i don't care and you should die.
>>
Hey, I sold 1000 btc for some pot back in the day because I was depressed and poor. So in the scale of fuck me in the ass I'm pretty much way higher than you.

Moral of the story: being depressed is just stupid, It only helps you miss opportunities that will never come back again.
>>
>>2722757
http://revolutionarylifestyledesign.com/change-reality-changing-questions/
>>
>>2722757

Nah let it out man, life is a bleak, miserable, and wholly disappointing experience.

I get up every single day just to completely crush my expectations, creating a catalogue of pathetic failures which occupy my spectrum of being, that now form my life. I am failure incarnate and my misery is complete. No man shall mourn my passing, my deeds shall bear no glory, my words are puerile and self-indulgent. Life is a grey, vacuous husk, and I am at its epicentre, bound in Promethean chains: cursed, hollow, soulless.
>>
Hey man Look up grant cardone and watch a few of his biography style interviews, you might relate to where he came from man, I beleive in you OP, YOU CAN DO IT
>>
I have not been rich my family has had it's ups and downs but in the end I had a strong family and I'm greatfull. On the other hand about jobs it's not what you know and how hard you work. I work in the oil feild because I knew someone that liked me. At my work everyone hates me due to the fact I don't suck there dick. I'm pretty low in the company due to this. I work harder than them and 1000 times smarter than they are. But I will not suck dick. People from company call me all the time to see how my day went.(pretty much work by myself in the feild) and I say what the fuck are u calling me for. But anyways I read the Bible and trust in god. He has showed me the way to live a peacefully life. No girl friend really no friends. Trade shit coins because I spent 3 years on a. Craps table. It could be worst I have a goal I'm working too and hobbies I enjoy. I got into bee keeping I don't think about money to much. I drive 2 hours to work everyday and a guy lives in a car on the interstate so it could be worst just thankfully for what I have
>>
learn to save your money and learn to ignore the dumbfucks around you and move ahead
>>
>>2722757
It's how well you do with what you got that matters. Buy some Chan Coin while it's cheap and turn things around.
>>
File: 9781585424337_p0_v1_s192x300.jpg (23KB, 192x273px) Image search: [Google]
9781585424337_p0_v1_s192x300.jpg
23KB, 192x273px
>>2722757
Practice letting go, bro.
Read books that motivate and inspire.
The Power Of Now by Eckhart Tolle is a nice start.
Think And Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill - the granddaddy of all motivational litureture + this is /biz/ so you have to have the proper mindset for entrepreneurship anyway.
Try audiobooks if lacking the resource of time.

You'll do fine OP. Don't take life too seriously.
>>
File: 1496033343541.png (272KB, 680x636px) Image search: [Google]
1496033343541.png
272KB, 680x636px
>>2722757
>fell for the work harder instead of smarter meme
What were your grades like in school? Did you apply for college financial aid? You sound like a dumb poorfag blaming your failures on random shit like "muh trailer park and alcoholic dad" rather than taking responsibility for your own shit life. You will forever be a poorfag - it's okay though, we need plebs like you to cook our fast food chicken for us, at least for now
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.