[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Storj's lead engineer quits - Sells ALL his tokens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: STORJ.jpg (309KB, 1406x2075px) Image search: [Google]
STORJ.jpg
309KB, 1406x2075px
>https://www.reddit.com/r/storj/comments/6llxpn/so_long_friends/

>A number of you have asked "where's bookchin?" in the community chat, so I'd like to make a quick statement on the matter.

>As of last weekend, I have resigned from my position of engineering lead at Storj Labs and from my capacity as the maintainer of the core library for the Storj Project. Authoring the Storj protocol and working with an amazing team to develop it further over the last nearly two years has been a wonderful experience and I wish my hacker comrades the best going forward.

>At this time, I am not prepared to answer many questions in detail. So if you have anything you'd like to ask specifically, please try to phrase it such that it can be answered via a simple yes or no. Before that, here are some quick answers to inevitable questions:
>I was not terminated, I resigned voluntarily, without coercion
>I do not intend to continue contributing to the Storj project
>I do not hold any SJCX or STORJ tokens

tl;dr - Storj's lead engineer has left the project and dumped all his tokens.

He hints that many people are upset at project leadership and that there could be more departures.

*Now would be a good time to sell*
>>
lol jesus
>>
Storj is a total scam. Only a sucker would own it.
>>
Sia isn't looking too hot either
>>
welp, all in on sia?
>>
>>2722829
Well, the now-former lead engineer is expressing interest in joining Sia.

So likely.
>>
File: Topkeks.jpg (15KB, 361x141px) Image search: [Google]
Topkeks.jpg
15KB, 361x141px
WEWLADS
>>
>>2722897
Slap fight!
>>
>>2722720
>I resigned voluntarily, without coercion
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>2722928
They didn't force him to
>>
>>2722928
" The leadership team are a bag of cunts and I'm sick of this shit."
>>
>>2722928
he hated working there basically
>>
>"I have a great deal of respect for other projects in this space. I have always thought highly of Sia's platform."

Yeah, Taek is probably gonna recruit him.

Score.
>>
>>2722986
Sia is overvalued as fuck right now
>>
Was about to buy STORJ. this should benefit sia. No real competitors on the crypto world right now.
>>
LOL bookchin looks like a top autist.
>>
Seems like these were popular until the recent episode of Silicone Valley where they lost all of the clients data
>>
>>2723988
The data was on the smart fridges though

Smart fridge token when?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.