[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honest question - is ETH a russian scam?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 50.jpg (71KB, 523x523px) Image search: [Google]
50.jpg
71KB, 523x523px
I get all kinds of bad vibes with Etherum. From the retarded faggot Puterin weirdo who gets lauded by plebbitors for being (red alert! red alert!) - NERD GENIUS.

To ICO's being blatant, disgusting moneygrabs, obviously using the perfect tool for the grab aka mETH.

I have a non-educated, strictly subjective, gut-feeling hate and resentment towards ETH. Is my gut feeling correct or am I a fool who doesn't see muh flippening muh russian sperg genius faggot wizard kid vision?
>>
>>2720605
All I know is that guy must have superhero powers because he's survived two car crashes so far.
>>
File: 1499205102240.png (698KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
1499205102240.png
698KB, 600x640px
>>2720619

Is it true that this shit has...UNLIMITED (????) supply?
>>
ETH ran out of money so they rushed the release of an unfinished project so they could bag dump for cash. Vitalik has publicly pumped ICO's that he was invested in.
>>
>>2720605
I think he's just into the tech and not caring about the monetary value
>>
>>2720642
Yes, they keep saying they want to limit the supply. Not happening so far. ETC forked and has limited supply now. Around 300m or so
>>
>>2720605
Ether is infinitely inflationary. That's all one needs to know.
>>
>>2720714
As long as the inflation is low and stable it doesn't really matter.
>>
Not a scam, just way too overhyped.
>>
>>2720726
Then why don't you stick to fiat. I think the inflation rate of the USD is only about 1% per year, but it's lost 97% of its value since being introduced. Inflation accumulates over time.
>>
>>2720605
Your gut feeling was correct, this is a centralized pre-mined scamcoin. The creator was involved in crypto scams in the past as well.

The board was overwhelmed with paid eth shills for the longest time (and still is to some extent, but now it's mostly "up 1000% can't lose!!!!$#@" summerfags)

If seeing this autistic skeletons face doesnt make you disgusted, angry, and skeptical you'll fall for any scam
>>
Is it a good time to invest in ETH?
>>
>>2721110
Yes.
>>
Good thread, very objective and neutral, and with very informed posters.
>>
>>2720674
you are so naive it hurts
>>
>>2720642
they said the supply would start to lower by around now (ice age) then just delayed it a week ago, to the be at the end of 2018.
so more specifically, ETH has as much supply as Vitalik wants it to have. But for at least 18 more months, it's going to inflate like crazy
has bigger miner payout (overall, in after they convert to $) then ALL OTHER CRYPTOS COMBINED
>>
>>2721393
I wonder what this will do to the price per ether? Anyone with a PhD in Technical Analysis can you give a quick rundown?
>>
>>2721374
I am not holding any ETH
>>
File: worldgdplol.png (43KB, 576x331px)
worldgdplol.png
43KB, 576x331px
>>2721470
still, you think Vitalik calls Bitcoin "The Dragon's Nest" without trying to depict it negatively?
And he doesn't at all dream about controlling the entire world's monetary supply?
>>
Could you imagine how much ETH would be worth if strong alphas like the Winklevoss twins started it.

Look what they did the facebook idea
>>
eth has negative inflation. literally more are destroyed than created in the long term. just everyone here is holding ltc at the moment.

the mining reward is being lowered from 5 eth to 3 eth with metropolis then itll be entirely transaction fees with casper. 50% of the transaction fee is destroyed while 50% goes to the miner. so the eth supply with rapidly approach 0 but never reach it. this is fine though since the cost of dapps isnt based on supply.
>>
>>2721346
Kek
>>
>>2722773
tldr: vitalic is running basically a ponzi only he gets rich by destroying all eth
>>
>>2721346

Nigger please, this is 4chan and please link us to your "objective" post you pretentious cunt faggot.
>>
Vitalik is from Russia, but Ethereum isn't a Russian scam.
>>
>>2722846

So it's more like a global scam?
>>
>>2721400
It's a scam. Search your feelings. You know it to be true.

The only question is if the entire crypto market will collapse when ETH pulls an ENRON.
>>
>>2720697
Correction: eth forked. ETC has the true chain and they did indeed implement a hard cap.
>>
>>2722953

So what is lil autistic faggot's reasoning on why he has a unlimited coin going around? I'm sure he gave a real paradigm shift type of answer, curious to hear what was it?
>>
>>2722862
if it were a scam, why wouldn't vitalik use his mind control powers on the jews and make them all give their money to him?
>>
>>2723162
vitalik just* use
>>
>>2720605
why are you so fucking emotional over some fucking make belief internet money? Are you autistic like Vitalik?
>>
I'd be skeptical if I too was a non-eth holding faggot.
>>
>>2722773
>Everyone here is holding litecoin

Speak for yourself, Charlie Lee

It's Bitcoin or nothing. Fuck off, altfags, scammers, and con artists
>>
>>2721091
Which crypto scams? He founded bitcoin magazine lol
>>
>>2724169
http://bitcoinerrorlog.com/vitaliks-quantum-quest
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.