[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Plz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2286.png (114KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2286.png
114KB, 640x1136px
Plz increase the price of these shitcoins goyim my bags retarded heavy
>>
File: sky-space-dark-galaxy.jpg (722KB, 2500x1794px) Image search: [Google]
sky-space-dark-galaxy.jpg
722KB, 2500x1794px
>BAT
Won't go up for a very long fucking time.
1.Why did you ever think people would adopt the BAT Brave client, you clearly didn't do any research, also considering the price you bought in at.

>MYST
I mean sure it's alright but there hasn't been much progression ever since the ICO was released, where have the devs gone? The concept is nice but I don't see it mooning anytime soon. I do predict it atleast doubling before the end of the year since they are in a good position in the market without many competitors.

>PTOY
Why would you ever even consider this? Do you not do your research and investigate the shit you put your money into? Stuff like this will take so long to see a return onto, has so much possible competition and is run by a woman SJW, their platform itself is fucking flawed?

>STORJ
Overpriced, glorified Ethereum messaging platform. There's so many better things to dump your money into.

>VIA
No idea what this is, I've seen it gotten shilled but that's about it.

Bro, my advice, do some fucking research into platforms that do not have competition and aren't overhyped. The things you are investing into can and will be replaced, Mysterium is your only decent play but that won't pay off for a long time.

Go for low market cap, solid team, very little competition, very little awareness coins.

Cut your losses and spread it out into a couple that will nail it by the end of the year. I suggest looking at things like ANS, BAY, ARK, ICN, ANT,TRST.
Things like that. Do your research please. Sell your PTOY right now, that shit is going down the fucking trash and there's so many other opportunities to make gains right now.
>>
>PTOY
>>
Holy crap this is the worse portfolio of complete shitcoins I have ever seen I hope this is a joke
>>
>VIA

You're probably good in the long run. One of the biggest whales around has 11% of that coin and he'll do everything in his power to make sure it goes up more for him
>>
At least a year on half of those.
>>
Wew lad don't get into business
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.