[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on Dropshipping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0890.png (114KB, 252x252px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0890.png
114KB, 252x252px
Redpill me on Dropshipping
>>
>>2719797
works great until you get sued by everybody and end up with nothing
>>
>>2719854
How do you get sued?
>>
good idea 15 years ago

market is too saturated now
>>
File: tumblr_oqxq6mzP4s1tbtu1mo2_500.jpg (118KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oqxq6mzP4s1tbtu1mo2_500.jpg
118KB, 500x430px
My experience with it is only little.
I made one online store to sell clothing, I'm not telling my niche. I liked spending time on the store and the advertisements and had it up in a week. I only sold one or two items in the first month, but it was enough. In total I only sold 10 to 20 items which off course is almost nothing. But it would still be a small profit. My advice:
Study this shit. Treat it like a real business, it is not a get rich fast type of thing. People try to sell you courses or mentorships but those seem very shady to me. Idk, its kind of fun and cheap to start, and you will learn a lot even if you fail. Than you can try again, or go on with different things. I might start my business back up in some time, if I want to.

You can dropship through Ebay, Shopify and other stuff. I used shopify and the plugin Oberlo to easily import items from Ali Express. Its funny and eye opening how easy you start a shop like this, and can pretend that you know what you are doing.
>>
>>2720343
Isn't everything oversaturated now?
>>
>>2719797
its a stupid waste of time. the reason dropshipping exist is because those scammers are banned from everywhere and they need a retard who sells their crap and be liable when they burn or poison their costumers.
>>
>>2720316
violating consumer protection and safety laws also usually intellectual property/patent law, also you will likely get banned from most financial institutions if they catch on

trading in counterfeit goods is highly illegal, and sure you can fly under the radar for a while but it's a pretty pathetic way to make a living when there are many more honest options out there. many people are also catching on to the fact that lots of these stores are fly by night ching chong resellers. only drop ship if you are a truly shameless greasy fuck.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.