[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cryptocurrency General Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: cryptocurrency.jpg (290KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
cryptocurrency.jpg
290KB, 800x480px
/CGT/

General discussion of cryptocurrencys.

Feel free to ask questions, shills coins, make speculations, and just B/S.
>>
Tell me sir. Are you aware of the chinese conspiracy regarding crypto's and bitcoins in general?
>>
>>2719064
tell us, anon.
>>
Ion lion in zion!
More gains than Solomon!.
>>
>>2719069

This might seem a bit of shilling and nonsense. But stay with me. It'll all make sense if you keep reading.

So. Bitcoin is the "mother of all coins" as we know it. It first came out in 2008 and it was used mostly to buy drugs and CP on the deep web and shit like that.

You can acquire bitcoins through mining and buying them right?

Now, who are the main btc miners in the world? The chinese. Who is also the main market manipulators and speculators in the world? Right.

So, bitcoin started to gain importance and influence in 2011, by then, a lot of people were already aware of it's existence and it started gaining importance in the market as is.

The main point here however is the mining part. To mine bitcoins, you need power, lot's of it, and if you're mining them at home, you'll spend a fuck ton of money in energy bills, more than you make mining btc.

Now look at all the businesses chinese people have. Have you ever seen one of them working in your country? They have businesses like shops and restaurants. These kind of businesses require triphasic connections to operate, which deal with a more powerful amount of energy than the monophasic connections most households have.

The plot however thickens here. In 2011 the chinese bought EDP (energias de portugal). It's the main, (and only) power provider in Portugal. Portugal also has a protocol with the chinese which grants them some tax insention and cheaper bills to make it easier for them to come to our country.

See where I'm getting to? The chinese bought EDP, and more shares in other power providers all around the world so that they can mine cheap bitcoins in their businesses.
>>
File: Consider_This.jpg (29KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Consider_This.jpg
29KB, 600x600px
N O B O D Y
U S E S
C R Y P T O
A S
C U R R E N C Y
>>
>>2719133
This is honestly a huge problem. People don't seem to understand the simplest way to pump all cryptos to moon levels that even normies can't ignore: Use them.

Spend coins whenever and wherever possible and immediately rebuy them. Costs the same, circulates the coins, pumps the market, shows vendors that accepting crypto matters.
>>
>>2719133
you are so fucking ignorant it hurts my soul. i hope you die when the next depression happens
>>
Shills please post. I need to lose money fast.
>>
>>2719059
what are some good exchanges for buying into crypto?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.