[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the easiest way to make moneyz online today, thnx.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1241223ff.png (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1241223ff.png
5KB, 225x225px
What is the easiest way to make moneyz online today, thnx.
>>
>>2718715
join a decent pnd group
>>
>>2718721
I have heard of these methods. Since I am new around here, could you, please, point me to one reliable pnd group? Preferably one that the /biz/ uses for quick gains. I am aware of its risks.
>>
>>2718734
if you're a poorfag then it's useless for me to direct you to one
>>
>>2718737
I have 10 spare BTC I am willing to risk at, literally, anything you will throw me at. Show me what have you got around this town.
>>
>>2718746
only retards dunno whata to do with 10 btc, diversify + lurk more, invest 0.5 or so in a pump, you need to be fast tho, the pumps aren't usually controlled at all, only those 100+ btc whales one, anyway here's a lead https://cryptocurrencytalk.com/topic/85107-upcoming-pumps-news/
>>
>>2718756
the pumps in this Sunday, I am definitely in it. Yeah, I will throw in 5 Btc in this, they have lots of users, so, it should be easy 2x.
>>
>>2718756
How much are you going to put in this upcoming pump thing?
>>
>>2719117
1btc
>>
>>2719119
I can send you Btc 0,5 for sharing this valuable info. Give me your address. In my culture we give 1% to those who help.
>>
>>2719123
its ok, keep them poorfag
>>
>>2719138
what? You calling me poorfag for the 2nd time already. I have like 50 BTC right now to be wasted on whatever. I will pour 20 BTC in this pump bitch, and you will see the power of ancient pump wales!
>>
>>2719141
piss off faggot, stop being a toxic retard, you probably are some rich retarded faggot taht doesnt know what to do with his money, get a life, you got a free tip already
>>
>>2719141

I'll take his tip!

1KHbCef6KmWbdd8mBgp7WEfVVwc9hyjx5t
>>
>>2719141

Btw that link he shared is to a scammy Pajeet PnD group. I have followed them and on two pumps they pre bought coins and dumped on group members. Beware.
>>
Ahhh I think I see what's going on here. Samefag alert.
>>
Yeah i made lots of money with that upcoming pump group
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.