[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck dumb people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: pantsu on head retarded.png (500KB, 954x1022px) Image search: [Google]
pantsu on head retarded.png
500KB, 954x1022px
I hate the dumb people on this board so fucking much.
More than I hate the dishonest desperate shills that want people to buy their bags. Actually, I like them.
They are suffering because of a genius devilish non intentional system(because they were dumb and didn't listen to the actually "smart" people on /biz/ who told them not to buy). They are forced to eat it up and pretend to love it so they can get the price up, while people keep on shitting on them on why they are wrong, while the shills rape their own souls by saying the other people they are wrong(when they know the "fudders" are right as they lose money). Basically paying for shilling and suffering while pretending to be feeling ultimate joy as people laugh at them and they try to keep it serious. I like to imagine they are someone all beat up crying trying to look strong, making poses and deep long breaths to look awesome while they can barely stay on their own foot.
But the fucking dumb people are just fucking annoying. They complain that shit is what it isn't, they keep talking about "low sat" coins as if that changes anything and can't grasp basic concepts such as marketcap, dip, can't read an order book properly(what the fuck, I got what it meant at the time I opened it for the first time).
Except the ones who buy at ATH and instantly get fucked over so hard they just cry with funny reactions. I like these.
>>
>>2717430
you have to be at least 18 to post here
>>
SCAM!
>>
File: dgbjackson.jpg (208KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
dgbjackson.jpg
208KB, 808x805px
WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO WITH THESE FUCKING BAGS
>>
>>2717441
>implying
>>
>>2718150
I mean......you come across as underage?

sooooooo....................
>>
>>2718160
>implying I'm underage
>implying underages get banned
dumb poster detected
>>
>>2718166
>got 'em!
>>
>>2717430
>a genius devilish non intentional system

u wot m8
>>
>>2717517
you HODL :^)
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.