[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are you fucking serious?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: ripple.png (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
ripple.png
11KB, 200x200px
what the fuck is it doing.

pumps over night and is hit with a 100% retrace AGAIN.

Now it's dumping like a mother fucker.

what the fuck is wrong with it?
>>
it's called cripple for a reason. manipulated, premined bullshit
>>
>>2715665
muh 30 min charts oh noez
>>
File: kaminaripple.jpg (171KB, 1112x719px) Image search: [Google]
kaminaripple.jpg
171KB, 1112x719px
>>2715665

bro the problem is that the crypto community is full of retards who hate it because of misconceptions about it being centralised and political bias because they are working within established institutions

it's the coin that everyone wants to fail

as a result it's probably very undervalued right now BUT it might not turn bullish soon

That said, there are some negative aspects such as the premine, although there is a plan distribution to mitigate this problem, it is still a valid concern

I would say if you are already holding, keep holding. If you are thinking about buying, only do it for long term not for a quick profit.

The real value of this coin will only show itself once commercial usage starts to outweigh the bias.

hopefully the pic will trigger some TTGL fanboys xDD
>>
>>2715697
muh been waiting on this garbage for a fucking month you stupid fucking retard, every fucking time it does ANYTHING it just goes for a FULL 100% retrace and more, that's fucking bullshit.
>>
>>2715665
>3rd largest crypto by market cap
>expecting quick growth
If the price were to double, its market cap would literally be larger than bitcoin's. Japanese stuff is sorta cool though, consumer launch in October 2017 could be something.
>>
>>2715731
>established institutions are manipulating the one cryptocurrency that sells them software to compete with BTC-based Blockchain solutions and has more industry connections and ties than any other crypto except ETH

The tech is literally in like 40%+ of Japanese consumer banking.
>>
>>2715738
it would need to 5x to go higher than bitcoin, what the fuck are you smoking?

I'm expecting something better than every attempt to move upward getting crushed instantly to nothingness. Like if this shit was at 10k sats at least, but it's still at this fucking 9000 range that I bought in. what the fuck.
>>
>>2715732
It went up over 4000% fairly quickly this year. Everyone who became a literal millionaire off of XRP waited way fucking longer than you.
>>
maybe stop looking at the 5 min chart and zoom out it's a very stable coin atm.
>>
>>2715762
yeah back when it was a 0 volume shitter, how the fuck can this piece of shit have high volume and not do fucking ANYTHING
>>
>>2715771
are you fucking stupid? The complaint is that it's fucking doing net nothing.

every time it goes up it just dumps back down way faster than it went up.

learn to fucking read you fishface. Not cherrypick something you can feel smug about.
>>
tfw I had to wake up last night to dump my margin long bags into that pump. Glad i didn't get greedy again.
>>
>>2715815
happened fucking an hour after I went to sleep, would've dumped my shit into that instantly

fuck

can't believe I bought this fucking piece of shit over litecoin a month ago
>>
>>2715665
Fuck this stupid coin.
I should've dumped it during that pump.
I'm afraid it might not see any action until next year..
>>
>>2715835

get boilr on your phone and set an alarm
>>
cripplers...will they ever learn?
>>
ripple is manipulated as fuck. I don't know who's doing it, whales or the ripple folks themselves, but ripple shits on TA. It never does what you expect it to do
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.