[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bancor is literally unstoppable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Bancor.jpg (150KB, 900x580px) Image search: [Google]
Bancor.jpg
150KB, 900x580px
Bancor is literally unstoppable
>>
God coin.
>>
>>2713953
Yes, all the way down to 2$
>>
>>2713953
>>2713984
IT'S FUCKING TIED TO ETH YOU CUNTS
>>
>>2714027
ETH is also dropping nigger
>>
>>2713953
Oh look the same idiot making the same retarded shill post each days. kys and fuck bancor.
>>
>>2714027
does that somehow mean it's no longer dropping? lmao
>>
>>2713953

I want to marry Galia and bathe in all the goy money she stole.
>>
faggot OP must be holding some big ass bags to shill this shit every day
>>
File: 1499028828100.jpg (72KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499028828100.jpg
72KB, 640x480px
>>2714467
this
>>
>>2714027
>IT'S FUCKING TIED TO ETH YOU CUNTS

Exactly. that's why its a shitcoin and always will be. It is completely 100% dependent on the fate of another shitcoin. Bancor will NEVER go up unless ETH goes up, and if ETH has problems, Bancor and all the other shitcoins using the Ether blockchain will fall together with it.

Stay away from all these shitcoins piggybacking on ETH. Only buy coins that have their own blockchain (BTC, LTC, ANS)
>>
>>2714500
cross-blockchain capability is in the roadmap so your post is useless
>>
>>2714500
yeah beside the fact that they will add multiple other smartcontract scamcoins like tezos into reserve but yeah you are right smartass.
kys
>>
>>2714500
>Buy a bunch of ETH and plan to hold for a year
>Put it into BNT
>Get a nice 5-10% bonus on top of the profits I would have already received from ETH when I go to cash out
That was easy.
>>
>>2714500
>BTC, LTC, ANS
They will all be assimilated. ANS already partnering with BNT to ensure their spot.
>>
>>2714547
>That was easy.
It doesn't appear to be for some here.
>>
>>2713953
Yeah I like Bancor, but at least design a different OP each time you post. It's kind of stale.

I love how people say that this is a shitcoin just because it's running on ETH, while these fudders are shilling their Bitcoin clones and caca coin.
>>
>>2714547
>>2714588
seriously how do so many people miss this?

if you're bullish on ETH it is the easiest investment of 2017.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.