[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ANT seems like it could be the biggest grower over the next few months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Aragon.jpg (8KB, 237x212px) Image search: [Google]
Aragon.jpg
8KB, 237x212px
https://blog.aragon.one/aragon-q2-development-update-a014f7de2624

Aragon just released their Q2 development updates an hour ago.

Devs for Aragon will now be having bi-weekly updates livestreamed on Youtube every other Friday.

The developments coming along for this coin look amazing. I've done research and tried out their alpha product and so far it looks amazing.
Just sharing because I think this thing is going to be huge.
>>
I agree. Also partnering with many coins and aragon is planned to be integrated in tokens made on bancor. But lets keep it quiet.
>>
The blog is clearly written by a pajeet or vladscammer

Into the trash it goes
>>
What's this coin about? is it a legit long term hold or just another memecoin?
>>
>>2713192
Of course it's another meme coin.
>>
>>2713192
This is pretty much the definitive "long term, steady gains" hold. Read the developments on it and their partnerships with Bancor and ETH. Their next HUGE developments are coming in September this year, then more at the very end of the year. If you're willing to hold for 6 months or so, this should be an easy 5x.

This thing is the furthest thing possible from a memecoin. I really
>>
>>2713173
>>2713192
its a meme shitcoin. avoid.
>>
>>2713201
stop helping them. like with antshares, this is accumulation time.
>>
>>2713203
>>2713201
>>2713200
>>2713209

/biz/ pls should I sell my ANS to buy ANT? Only have 8 ANS anyway.
>>
>>2713217
With ANT we know it's going to pump around September and probably again at the end of the year. With ANS who knows.
>>
>>2713227

Well just did it. Hope you're right anon. I am a poorfag.
>>
>>2713343
Hold until the end of September. Then reconsider if you're not satisfied. If you are comfortable with it, keep it til the end of the year, and you can repeat this for the length of their roadmap.
>>
>>2713343
"Whales" tend to push the price of a coin down in anticipation of big upcoming updates and events on purpose. That's why sometimes it seems like a coin's price is going down before a big event when it shouldn't be. Then right before the event, the coin's price takes off and people who fell for the trick regret not holding. Then sell when the update comes out though because it will correct a little as whales sell the news.

That's all if you want to trade. If not, you can just hold and it will still go up in the mid-long term.
>>
>>2713372

Thank you anon, I'd tip you some btc but I am poor myself, so maybe next time.
>>
>>2713381
Thanks it's no problem
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.