/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>these the only altcoins supported by Nano Ledger S Do they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: NanoLedgerS.png (5KB, 312x287px) Image search: [Google]
NanoLedgerS.png
5KB, 312x287px
>these the only altcoins supported by Nano Ledger S

Do they know something we don't?

Could some of these coins, dare I say it, be mooning in the near-future?
>>
>>2712433
Yeah man I hear Bitcoin is gonna be huge. Buy now for huge gains.

Lol fucking dumbass
>>
SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT KOMODO
>>
>>2712451
Let's do a Pump and dump of Komodo guys.
>>
>>2712449
Have fun with your meager gains. Us insiders are stocking up on Ripple, Strat, and Komodo.
>>
Whats the deal with Komodo?

Why should I buy this?
>>
>>2712459
>unironically buying ripple

hahahaha
>>
>>2712580
not much gains to be made with ripple but it's almost as stable as USDT. Shit literally doesn't move.
>>
>>2712459
>>2712517
>Komodo
The devs have already fucked over a huge number of people by promising BTCD to KMD exchange at 50 KMD per BTCD driving BTCD price up only for them to dump all their BTCD and not honor the exchange of promised.

It's your money but they are way too panjeet for me.
>>
>>2712587
because they're creating ripple and selling it to you guppies that buy it.

the marketcap has gone up 5x when the price has gone up 5%
>>
Because you actually pay them to be supported. Contact then directly and they will tell you the cost
>>
>>2712459
>>2712587
>meager gains with btc
>ripple good cuz stable like fiat

Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>2712615
Don't you know that tying crypto to fiat is the only way to make money in crypto? You get all the inflation of fiat and all the risk of crypto, it's win / win.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.