[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ATTACH ADDRESS. CONSTRUCTIVE RATIONAL INPUT WILL BE REWARDED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: download.png (177KB, 1172x597px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
177KB, 1172x597px
https://github.com/raiden-network/raiden/milestones
https://media.consensys.net/casper-smart-contract-consensus-7be6cfa6f7ec
>fundamentals
regardless of the current state of smart contracts (pretty limited) ethereum is moving forward into metropolis, and it will pump in anticipation. link1 shows raiden progress, link2 shows casper pos functionality (basically complete). Expect many more EEA announcements as casper directly rewards investment. when fully integrated those coins will be taken off exchange and locked into staking, thus limiting circulating supply and providing long-term upward pressure. remember that markets anticipate more than react (hence "buy the rumors, sell the news")
>TA
as you can see, bulls have repeatedly tried to break that downtrend line (red) with only one sharp double bottom drop to form the uptrend line (teal). when the (red) is broken its time to moon. strong fib support at .382($251) makes a good buy-in, but it might just hug the .5($265). expect reduced volatility with downward movement as the funnel tightens. within 5 days we will have our break with short term targets of $353 and $385, possibly $406, $433, up to $470. and as a final note, if price breaks under $240, sell every goddamn eth you own. good luck and happy trading :)
>>
>>2711843
Here's a freebie ETH is overbought and has yet to be oversold.
>>
>>2711843
>Sell ETH under $240
Fuck off. I have held my ETH through 50% crashes. I don't give a fuck and I won't be selling it until it's $1. The whales will NOT get my ETH.

See they fucking know that you think you should sell when it's under $240 so they drive the price down to $240 specifically for that purpose, to scare TA analysts like you into selling it to them for cheap. That's the way it fucking works.
>>
>>2711857
prove it. downward pressure is minimal...
>>
>>2711865
this. I believe in OP, but there are huge sellwalls on finex, driving the price further down. whales want that CEAP ETH
>>
>>2711934
>>2711865
i mean, hodl if you want, but if it breaks that uptrend line (which i doubt) eth is going down hard
>>
>>2711964
I don't want to sell, but I also don't doubt it will break this line. it's entirely possible and I actually believe it will break. it's torn as fuck.
>>
>>2711868
It's gone from 150ish to 400 in less than half a month and has still yet to retest anywhere near the bottom.
>>
Funny how these helpful people appear sometimes in /biz/. A while ago some veteran trader taught newbies how to use their stop-loss, and days later we got the gdax flash crash, because a bunch of retards manage crypto like if it were their grandpa's stocks.

Now they tell us that if it goes under 240 its ogre. Neally activates my gonads.
>>
>>2712081
retarded meme TA is basically buy high sell low

the people who came up with those bullshit lines were the precursors to /biz/
>>
File: download (1).png (138KB, 1172x597px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
138KB, 1172x597px
>>2711985
Stocks have been bullish for 8 years. You are looking at a continuation pattern, not a reversal
>>2711973
btc has been torn as fuck for a while, yet the recent funnel still popped to the upside. eth is progressing unimpeded with a massive dev team and corporate support. only the kiddies were surprised that it wont scale yet and that contracts dont do much right now. the EEA is investing in the future of eth and they have much more money than /biz/raelites
>>
>>2712085
TA may indeed be "the texas sharpshooter" but if people with massive capital use it then you should ride their coattails. it is not a guarantee of future movement, but provides information on balance of probability for proper decision making given developments in the market. we should not marry our position and should be willing to switch our position in the blink of an eye if the market dictates it
>>
File: NMstvqPQ.png (170KB, 784x460px) Image search: [Google]
NMstvqPQ.png
170KB, 784x460px
Eth = long week parabolic.
75% Wednesday to Wednesday
58% Monday to Sunday
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.