[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop fucking hiding the source code

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1487648168231.png (137KB, 960x383px) Image search: [Google]
1487648168231.png
137KB, 960x383px
https://cryptotrader.org/

How the fuck am I supposed to learn algorithmic trading if these people keep hiding the code?

Where is a book to learn this stuff?

These are the faggots making real money. Not this shill shit.

Anyone have a redpill on this?
>>
>>2711780
LMAO

Sad you can't steal/copy for a living, what are you, a nigger/chink? Learn a skill faggot.
>>
get smarter
>>
>>2711787
I started to post, "No irrelevant posts" but it's obvious that I can't trust you faggots for even that.

So I'll say it now—if you don't have anything constructive to add—then shut the fuck up and go back to buying digibags for a living, wagecucks.
>>
>>2711799
Enjoy being subhuman ;)
>>
>>2711817
I'll stick to my chinky dick and IQ any day, than being a broke faggot. Cuck off ;))))) hurr durr see I can do that too.

Faggot.
>>
>>2711837
t. Chink wanting to do shit nothing but only steal other person's work

No wonder why you people kinds treated as subhuman
>>
>retard op is frustrated because he cant steal
good thread, nigger
>>
>>2711780
nobody will give you their source code for any sort of algo trading. you're brain damaged if you think people just give away what is money and effort.

on top of that, you end up crowding the trade.
>>
>>2711780
bump
>>
>>2711780
#1 rule of algo trading:
It is not a magic money-making ATM. It DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY.

#2 Never tell anyone how your algo works. They will find a way to break it.

#3 The only time an algo is shared is when that algo doesn't work and the dev hoes to make a quick buck by selling it to ignorant newbies as a magic money maker that doesn't exist.

#4. Learn 2 codebro.
>>
Bots will never make you rich. First hand experienced it.
>>
>>2711780
>algo trading crypto

If you're not able to trade successfully with an informed, attentive intuition you're not cut out for this game
>>
>>2712666
>Learn 2 codebro

What books? I will order them now
>>
>>2712724
There are free books Out there. Google how to learn python free
>>
>>2711780
What is alpha anon.
Also what is front running.
Exchanges are the ones making the money anon.
>>
>>2711780
OP learn about API calls and basic coding functions. You can go to code academy.

Also, I can give you an outline for algo trading if you have .02 btc to spare
>>
>>2712653
this
>>2712697
>Your bot didn't make you rich.
FTFY
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.