[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Besides 4CHN, this is the only other coin I think can make it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1494178988116.png (14KB, 740x348px) Image search: [Google]
1494178988116.png
14KB, 740x348px
Besides 4CHN, this is the only other coin I think can make it big

Byteball. Never heard of it? Of course not, you know why?
Because when people find out about it, they shut up so they can accumulate more.
This coin gives 20% interest monthly to holders, and also gives some free coins to BTC holders (by signing a message, no need to sell them)
It's been climbing the coinmarketcap steps slowly but steady.
But good news, the next distribution is on July 9th, so you still have time to buy some and hold for a few days.
Beware though, after the distribution round ends, a lot of people dump. But you have to take into account that you win more by holding.
But you're free to sell them right after you get the airdrop though, nothing is stopping you.
I will get around $1600 worth of byteballs in the next round.
>>
>>2710624
>There are 4000 coins out there
>"I think this is the only one that can make it big."

:^)
>>
Wow I bet that won't build up a lot of selling pressure.
>>
>>2710631
>>2710632
I don't care, I just felt guilty for not warning you guys.
You have been warned, you can do your research, or you can ignore this coin.
I really don't care anymore, my job here is done.
>>
It literally says bite my balls right in the name
>>
>>2710624
So wait until after next drop before buying? Do they need to be in a local wallet to get the 20%?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.