[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Byq7c_gCYAAHGNZ.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Byq7c_gCYAAHGNZ.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
Where does /biz/ get its stock and investing news from? How do i know who's just shilling and who isnt?
>>
>Where does /biz/ get its stock and investing news from?
from /biz/
>How do i know who's just shilling and who isnt?
you don't
>>
>>2709465
Nasdaq, marketwatch, cnbc, business insider, seeking alpha, :^)
>>
by looking at the charts

numbers don't lie
>>
>>2709473
Almost all these have a huge liberal bias
>>2709474
But media outlets do have an effect, postive and negative articles can effect a companies stock regardless of how well they are actually doing
>>
>>2709567
>Almost all of these have a huge liberal bias

Oh, im sorry, you should have mentioned that you were looking for CONSERVATIVE stock and investing news. No clue.
>>
>>2709567
>postive and negative articles can effect a companies stock regardless of how well they are actually doing

true

but the stock market is not about how well companies are doing. it's about GAMBLING
>>
File: bizinanutshell.png (177KB, 590x300px) Image search: [Google]
bizinanutshell.png
177KB, 590x300px
>>2709465
>>
>>2709581
Its not that im looking for a conservative bias, im trying to avoid bias. But if you can give me a reason as to why these sites are a better source than a non biased company im open to it. What are the pros and cons?
>>
>>2709611
Please name several non-biased companies that provide stock market information?
>>
>>2709611
Not trying ti imply there are any non biased companies, politically im conservative. But that doesnt mean i think that conservative articles are going to be any more or less predictive than liberal ones. Maybe liberal ones are better predicators, i just dont know either way
>>
>>2709619
Youre right, sorry as i said above i wasnt trying to imply that even though it came off that way.
>>
Reuters has minimal bias, Barron's is decent, so is WSJ. CNBC is the best of the large news networks. If you catch a story you really want to follow, look up other news sites too, even those you might not consider credible normally. Cross-reference stuff and scuttlebutt that shit.
>>
>>2709465

Yahoo Finance for casual articles to see what the casual trader/investor is feeling, investing.com for a slightly higher analysis, and Bloomberg for events. It's a decent mix to keep me updated. It has served me well, and they all have mobile apps, so I can browse through everything in small intervals throughout the day and stay updated.

Of course at the end of the day, I'm still just looking at the price charts, but those news sites help to feel the psychology of the market.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.