[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Retarded questions thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

ITT only retarded low IQ famalam questions.

Estimated shipping time for a ledger wallet is September 4th. What are the safest options out there besides Ledger or Trezor?

How do you hodl the altcoins? do you get a separate wallet for most? Keep on exchange?

Are there ways to minimize transaction fees or buying fees?

What are some normie mistakes that you did and how do I avoid them?
>>
>>2709160
Dont day trade
Seperate wallet
Minimizing transaction fees by holding coins long term.

:^)
>>
Is investing or mining better?

As a leaf what is the best way to get into crypto?

What is the least amount of money one can invest and get a profit? (likely to keep reinvesting) What coins would be best for this?
>>
>>2709172
Investing my friend
Coinbase to buy BTC
Then transfer to Bittrex Poloniex whatever to trade
>>
turn on 2fa (two factor authentication) if you are going to store your coin on any exchange.
>>
>>2709188
Thanks man, what would you say is the least amount of money one has to invest? (thinking of investing a tiny bit just to see if its my thing)
>>
>>2709164
>>2709197

thanks

Do you keep funds on exchanges? I mean, you want to buy the dip... but sending the funds from your bank account takes a while.

I'm in Canada and I'm currently using Quardiga.. is it safe to keep funds or is it better to simply lose those couple of % gains?
>>
>>2709204

I'm also new to this, desu you'll get rekt from transaction fees with a little amount. I suggest you first get approved on an exchange, play around with small money (on which you will lose a couple of $ in transaction fees). This way, you will be ready to jump in if an opportunity shows up. There's a lot to assimilate in the beginning and the approval times on exchanges are quite long.
>>
What does it mean when someone refers to buying in TP1 and TP2? For example: The target for CPC is TP1: 43 area and TP2 63 area.

Thank you
>>
>>2709188
>>2709204
Network fees are a lot less for ltc and eth if you're just buying to transfer and trade it...
>>
>>2709188
I go Coinbase -> Litecoin -> Bittrex -> BTC. Bitcoin takes too damn long and it is expensive to move.
>>
How do I put fiat money on an exchange? I wanted to use USDT tether but i'm from Germany and it seems like its not available for me
>>
>>2709723
mkr probably
>>
>>2709964
What is mkr? Please elaborate
>>
File: 64120124.jpg (150KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
64120124.jpg
150KB, 500x348px
>>2709160
These threads are useful
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.