[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scam coin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: ICONOMI.png (1MB, 1592x635px) Image search: [Google]
ICONOMI.png
1MB, 1592x635px
Scam coin?
>>
Wat. Why would you think this is a scam.
>>
>>2708172
dunno, but you'll get the rundown when the iconomi shill turns up. should be able minute now
>>
File: 0xbu.jpg (134KB, 788x444px) Image search: [Google]
0xbu.jpg
134KB, 788x444px
No
>>
What kind of question is that? Are you going to ask this for every coin?

ICN is like an ETF, only with digital assets aka cryptocurrencies. If the assets in ICN go up, ICN goes up. Since the market as a whole should grow a lot, ICN will probably also grow a lot.
>>
>>2708201
Shouldn't it be way higher in price then?
>>
>>2708369
He didn't really explain it right. Iconomi is an organization that will offer a variety of services, primarily an actively managed fund and a passive index fund. These are represented by tokens and will be able to be purchased with fiat on their platform. ICN as a token will be used on their platform, but mostly increases in value because a percentage of the profits and fees associated with the platform are dedicated to buying back ICN off the market and destroying it, reducing supply and essentially correlating ICN to the success of Iconomi moreso than to crypto in general.
>>
>>2708458
Still if it is some sort of ETF it should at the very least he higher in price since we have reached ATH
>>
>>2708468
You're not getting it. Their funds, ICNX and ICNP have gone up as you would expect with the market and ICN has exploded as people want to invest in Iconomi, not crypto. It is presently still undervalued as the platform is still in beta and the buybacks from their first months of fund management are ongoing. Read their website to find out what's going on.
>>
>>2708501
So would you say its a safe long hold?
>>
>>2708511
Well, the vast majority of my portfolio will be in it for most of July, and I plan on keeping most of that for a year. It's my favorite hold at the moment, up there with coins like btc, eth, ltc, fct.
>>
They're all scamcoins.
Question is, will it make you money before you pull out.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.