[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /biz/ - excuse the personal blog post but I got fired today.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Hey /biz/ - excuse the personal blog post but

I got fired today. I'm taking it faily well, here's some background;

>21
>Payroll Admin (2.5 YRS)
>Rent and bills to pay
>Hand in notice 2 months ago
>(work is a stressful shithole recently - literally a sinking ship, mental health suffering)
>Notice period nearing end
>"Anon, won't you stay with us we need help with these awful year end spreadsheets you're the only one who can do it"
>Well if you offer me a payrise sure
>£21K - £23.5K
>Temp four weeks (this is the integral part)
>Take job back, realise work is going to take me 4x the estimate per client.
>Meanwhile office continues to spiral into a bottomless pit of despair
>Take a sick day off on Friday
>Take a sick day off on Monday
>Take a sick day off Today
>Get text from manager
>"Check your email"
>Check email
>"Please be advised that your fixed term contract is terminated and you do not need to come back in."
>Literally just that
>Took the whole situation for granted because I know they need me
>Probably still do need me but head office probably pushed to get rid of me since they hate me
>Massively releived but faced with the fun task of finding a new job ASAP
>Apply to 15 jobs today
>Pray I find one else I'll be a bum

Anyone else had a similar shitty wagecuck scenario? Vent in here

>tfw you just wanna quit wagecucking and sustain yourself trading crypto alone
>>
I got one word for you, OP.

ANS
>>
>>2707853
What coin are you shilling? I read the whole thing twice and I'm still confused.
>>
Nice, I just bought 100k!
>>
>>2708767
ANS TO MOON
>>
File: 1483728574585.jpg (135KB, 780x775px) Image search: [Google]
1483728574585.jpg
135KB, 780x775px
>>2707853

You still need income to regularly buy cryptos you dumb cunt.
>>
ignore all the faggots shilling above, what qualifications do you have? And what kind of jobs did you apply to?
>>
>>2707853
GO ALL IN ETH RIGHT NOW. BUY THAT DIP YOU WON'T GET IT UNDER 250 EVER AGAIN
>>
>>2707853
Since you're from the UK, don't you get a good good bye salary gift from your employer since your fixed term contract is terminated?
I'd look up your labor laws, because I think you'll probably get some severance pay depending on the years you've worked for the company.
https://www.gov.uk/dismissal/overview
Good luck applying for new jobs. Tip: do some extra interviews for jobs you know you don't want, just to practice job interviews
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.