[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the Rust Belt ever going to make an economic comeback? If so, how?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: RustBelt.jpg (319KB, 1600x1004px) Image search: [Google]
RustBelt.jpg
319KB, 1600x1004px
Is the Rust Belt ever going to make an economic comeback? If so, how?
>>
Crypto mining. The coal's all gone but there's Bitcoin in these hills.
>>
I live in Ohio, can confirm we are building Gundams in secret but they will be used to destory Pittsburgh and Detroit so I don't know if that counts as the rustbelt coming back.
>>
The belt extends over to Philadelphia and Baltimore. Both of which have NOT recovered. There is huge swaths of Philly's factory space just abandoned. Same for the areas around it. Places like Marcus Hook and Chester are a dystopian hellhole that people are afraid to explore even using Google Streetview.
>>
Ohio checking in. It's pretty cool.
>have a qt wife
>have real estate investments
>low cost of living
>have a good job
>many large cities very close by
>women aren't totally ruined here yet
>>
Actually, no, its going to continue to die off. But what's really going down the tubes are the Northeast and California, the deep blue states.

Look up recent migration patterns....it all points to a new "White Flight", to the Sunbelt. Particularly Texas, which is doing REALLY WELL right now, and also Arizona, Tennessee, Florida, North and South Carolina, and Georgia.
>>
>>2708816
Yep I live in the Northeast and I can attest to this. The rust belt aint doing so hot but its really the Northeast and CA thats getting hit hard. I think NJ has the highest amount of people fleeing the State, and right behind it are NYC, California, Massachusetts.

And really its a no brainer. In NJ it costs a fucking fortune to live here. You need to practically be a millionaire to afford a house and start a family. Plus you get shitty weather, shitty people, half of the state is being colonized by Indians, fuck it man. I want to get the fuck out of NJ
>>
>>2708816

how are you gonna "white flight" but go to Georgia with the highest population of black people lol
>>
>>2708853
It's just Atlanta asaif

>>2708842
Dont you guys have the highest property taxes in the nation? Kek. NJ is a shithole for sure. The state government is practically the mafia
>>
>>2707775
I think in 50 years it might. It will be well after the national debt bubble bursts.
>>
>>2708816
>white cucks flee to free states
>vote for the same legislation to cuck it up
>move onto the next host

We need to build a wall around any state touching the ocean on the west coast
>>
File: IMG_1929.jpg (30KB, 566x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1929.jpg
30KB, 566x400px
>>2708816
Fucking flyover retards and their conspiracies lmao
>>
>>2708747
This is interesting would you recommend wife hunting there over taking the risk on trying to wife a eastern euro girl? Which would be least risky to want to take everything away from you and all your gains?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.