[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Business Idea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

What if a company was started that's main goal was solutions. Now I'm talking about anything and everything. I have been working on something called T2S and I believe it has the potential to change the world indefinitely. First phase is with the individual and next as a whole. There are also departments for technology and research. What is your opinions?
>>
A company that provides solutions...so like every company ever created?
>>
What in tarnation did I just read
>>
Basically what is created is next gen technology for modern day problems.
>>
what should we call this coin? when is the ico?
>>
Sounds like a thinktank
>>
>>2707425
don't do drugs, kids.
>>
>>2707974
I'll make the logo
>>
File: 1494536086069.jpg (121KB, 727x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1494536086069.jpg
121KB, 727x1022px
>>2707244
>>
Mostly I just need some serious co-founders who want to spearhead a revolution.
>>
>>2707244
Jordan Peterson Coin
>>
Lol who is Jordan Peterson?
>>
>>2708690
Where have you been the last 6 months?
>>
>>2707244
What the absolute shit did i just read.
Also why the hell would you make a company for "anything and everything", learn to specialize or you'll be a shit company
>>
This is the next Bill Gates
>>
Congrats you invented an engineering firm
>>
>>2707244
So pretty much an Elon Musk type invest with your feelings and not with good judgement thing?
>>
>>2707979
Sounds more like Thinktank Outsourcing™©® (patent pending) gibmedats royalties m7.
>>2707244
Let's call it "Beck and Call™"!
>>
>>2707244
Okay so basically, you want this company to be like Gaia from Horizon.
>pic related
Where the core handles orders and the subsections execute?
>>
This potentially can solve problems and give incentive for people to provide to the system, instead of the current system which just feeds machine that keeps it all alive and all the cons with their ponzi schemes.
>>
What the fuck did I just read?
>>
>>2709652
Kill
>self
I'll pay you in (You)coin, will moon soon friend.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.