[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1broker.tk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: download.png (4KB, 479x105px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 479x105px
Tired of the bear market? Can't seem to made a good trade? Worried about the fork on Aug 1st?

Go to 1broker.tk and "copy" the trades of pro traders. You can spilt your funds between different traders and cancel the open orders that you "copy" at any time.

Best part is that you use bitcoin to fund your account. Great passive way to earn extra BTC.

1broker.tk
>>
>>2706754
This seems like a scam OP. If you copy someones trade on this 1broker.tk website do they control your money?
>>
>>2706810
it is a scam. Deposited 0.5 btc, wasn't able to withdraw from there. Beware of the "1broker" scammers here, theyre spamming more and more every day
>>
>>2706810
You have complete control of your BTC, who you copy, and how much you copy for each trade they do. Not only that but you can cancel copying trades and even cancel open orders at any time you choose.
>>
>>2706754
correct address is 1broker.cc
>>
the only legit address is 1broker.com

all others are 301 redirects to affiliate links for the site.

It's a decent service, but this thread should be saged
>>
>>2706827
I have been able to withdraw larger amounts of BTC than that with no issue.
>>
>>2706853
only the .cc and .com ones are legit
>>
I went to 1broker.tk and had no issues. Not sure why there are so many fudders in this thread. OP seems to be telling the truth. I made an account and saw the traders available to copy. I havent sent any BTC yet because I am waiting to buy some.
>>
>>2706853
This
>>
>.tk

woulnd't touch with a 10ft mole
>>
>>2706868
not one is legit. OP is buying domains to bypass the spam filter and get his referral clicked.

just ignore these threads and let OP to waste money in useless domains.

reminder to report and ignore these threads
>>
>>2706924
GTFO pajeet
>>
Reminder this site and it's services are illegal to use if you're American.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.