[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that WAGERR is a scamcoin POS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: bitcoincomheader[1].jpg (482KB, 2042x1160px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoincomheader[1].jpg
482KB, 2042x1160px
>CEO is a gook Dr.
>company registered in belize, a lawless tax haven
>CMO is failed actor who used to sell smoking paraphernalia online
>ICO a complete shitshow
>whitepaper hacked together in the last minute, reads like it was written by a five year old
>temporary token only got listed on Waves DEX clown exchange
>zero volume on Waves, theres literally a trade every half hour
>zero interest in this coin anyhwere
>devs stated that other ICOs used bribes and shady deals to get listed on bigger exchanges, they wont do that
>devs state that they wont promise anything and you shouldnt expect anything
>zero updates on what devs are doing atm
>no clue when it will hit a real exchange
>already trading well below ICO price

wew lads
i hope youre not as dumb as me and fell for this scheme
this is gonna be the scam of the year once the gook devs take off with all the investment money
>>
File: VBjhQHg.jpg (175KB, 1200x628px)
VBjhQHg.jpg
175KB, 1200x628px
>>
What are you on about man? It's literally one of the more well presented and communicative projects out there, not to mention trying to tackle a lucrative and, realistically speaking, a tangible market.

The price fell after the temporary tokens were listed on Waves because they gave people who wanted to dump their coins that very opportunity. All the rest of us are holding strong and will do so for the foreseeable future until Wagerr wedges itself into the global betting industry and builds a solid userbase.

I personally will be running a couple masternodes. Currently waiting for the node tech specs to be further elaborated on, as well as various scripts, scrapers and tools for fiddling around with the MNs on the testnet in August-September.

Honestly, there are only a handful of blockchain projects that are trying to tackle, or rather innovate "old" business and adapt them for the blockchain. You would do well to keep an eye on such projects. I won't tell you more because otherwise you won't learn to do these things yourself, but here's one to get you started: TaaS.

Smart money plays old games with new tricks, friend.
>>
At least your consistent with your FUD

I put in a few eth so at the end of the day I would rather take the risk than potentially miss out on it profiting me!
>>
>>2706374

>smart money
>invested in wagerr

wow, sorry friend but I got bad news for you...
>>
>>2706253
Reminder that any justification based on "hurr muh gambling industry untapped marketcap" is invalid because Etheroll is an infinitely better project with an already working product and an A+ dev team, no vaporware promises
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.